[PO NOW ] Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

2 hours ago, Jlegg said:

Can't say I was. I rarely preorder hugely popular stuff. But even then, I can't recall orders being sent in waves. Sounds like this stuff happens with more mainstream titles that a lot of people are excited about, then.

I agree, it would be silly to hold them until all came in. And what has been suggested might be the case that they just received more preorders than expected and had to press more. But yeah, I've just never been a part of a preorder where some ship out weeks earlier than others as far as I can recall

Any time it's an open edition that goes beyond a certain amount it's going to be like this.

@ danmpie7 if you're patient, you'll be able to get one for not too bad.  The prices on these will come down once these flippers realize no one is going to pay that.  

I'm just curious when I'll get my copy.  I emailed them as I know a lot of people have already gotten theirs and I ordered mine within a few minutes of the preorder going up.  I'm not mad or anything, just curious when they'll be sent out. 

7 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Really?  I thought when I looked at the discogs page, none had sold.  I guess suckers on eBay have then

Discogs sales statistics takes a full month to update. Since people haven't had it for a month yet, you will not see sales statistics but they are indeed selling more than you think 

And once the flippers get rid of theirs it will only get more expensive. Every release isn't the same and doesn't behave the same way lol this is one of the most popular albums to come out this year. They said the same thing about Blonde now it's 200 minimum lol.

It's a steady 150-160 average on eBay with quite a few going over 200.

4 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

This reminds me when you guys took over the Humanz thread to talk about the use of the term 'OG'. That was pretty dumb too haha.

I excel only when the argument is something stupid. I forget what the thread was even about sometimes. Oh and here @Tommy 

Edited by Sunshine

12 minutes ago, Jdiddlydawg said:

This is the first instance of the red showing up without sig. Release date shows 8/11. Wonder if the red standard will see US release too. Interesting