[PO NOW ] Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Says HHV exclusive and "strongly" ltd to 2000, so it sounds like this is the last of them... I think?

Ahh yes, just read that. I you think this is a separate EU press or just leftover copies from TDE. "TDE shop version"

hhv.de Exclusive: Strongly limited edition of only 2000 copies worldwide of Kung Fu Kenny's 4th studio Album "DAMN." on translucent red vinyl. The TDE shop version sold out in no time, so you better be quick here!

EDIT:

looks to be a new press EU

Kendrick Lamar
Titel: DAMN. hhv.de Red Vinyl Edition
Label: Interscope
Format: Vinyl 2LP, Vinyl, LP
Pressing: EU – Original
Release Date: 2017
Genre: Hip Hop
Style: US Hip Hop
Condition: New
Price: 29,99 €
Weight: 500g (plus 250g Packaging)

Edited by Tommy

Kind of makes sense that there would be extras of these.

Also makes sense that they would be exactly the same as the Red from TDE - considering the packaging which was the red inside an unsigned sleeve, and then an extra sleeve signed... makes perfect sense that there would be unsigned red copies. Considering all the red copies were technically unsigned :P

Didn't consider it might be unofficial. I have the hhv.de Shades of Blue and it at least sounds great, and I also know their Malibu exclusive was released roughly around the same time as other variants. Would be nice to get confirmation from the retailer or label though

Description also says it "Comes on 180g vinyl with gloss dispersion varnish on matte gatefold sleeve." I'm pretty sure the current copies are a gatefold with gloss dispersion varnish for the DAMN text and the rest of the sleeve is matte. Would a bootlegger bother with these different sleeve materials just to recreate the official press?

Edited by Jdiddlydawg
Bit more info on album jacket

11 hours ago, Sunshine said:

I just have a note pad file with a list of my preorders. Order, put it on the list, get excited whenever a package shows up, take that off the list, repeat.

When I go on spending sprees this is what I have to do also. There's been times when I've had like 15-20 open orders mostly from smaller labels or discogs users so that's really the only way of making sure you have received everything you've ordered.