[PO NOW ] Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

1 hour ago, mertzrock said:

No, it's not a joke, and no, I don't complain in restaurants.  The dot/spot is quite large.  It's a printing error, so it's a bit more than being picky -- Especially after waiting many months and something's that's a collector's piece.

Lucky for us music lovers, this will not affect playback

14 hours ago, mertzrock said:

I got my Signed copy and Red copy, But the signed copy has a jacket printing error (a white dot on K. Dot's cheek) and some stray non-print dots elsewhere.  I'll

be asking for another copy.

they literally gave you two sleeves, are you serious? there's no way in hell they are shipping you another signed sleeve over that 

15 hours ago, mertzrock said:

No, it's not a joke, and no, I don't complain in restaurants.  The dot/spot is quite large.  It's a printing error, so it's a bit more than being picky -- Especially after waiting many months and something's that's a collector's piece.

Mine, too

WMbtFcX.jpg

Received my copy today. The signature looks like the pen was running dry.  Considering this is a collector's piece and how long  I waited for it, I'm gonna send them an email to get another signature with a new Sharpie. 

Kidding.  Really happy I didn't sleep on purchasing this. 

On 7/22/2017 at 8:03 PM, mertzrock said:

You have a dot because it's K DOT.

Fucking bandwagoners.

On 7/22/2017 at 10:18 PM, mertzrock said:

I got my Signed copy and Red copy, But the signed copy has a jacket printing error (a white dot on K. Dot's cheek) and some stray non-print dots elsewhere.  I'll

be asking for another copy.

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that; considering it seems as though the red variant is all but sold out, I doubt you will get another copy. If you even get an email response. If you wanna flip it I'll gladly take two because it seems like that was your intention anyway. Millennials. 

Edited by danmpie7

Finally got my copy and it's really weird but listening to it there are a ton of small differences in the mix on the record vs the digital copy I've been listening to all this time. Like there are more hype vocals and added parts on the LP vs the leaked copy I got months ago. Have I been listening to an early version of the album all this time? hahaha

7 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Finally got my copy and it's really weird but listening to it there are a ton of small differences in the mix on the record vs the digital copy I've been listening to all this time. Like there are more hype vocals and added parts on the LP vs the leaked copy I got months ago. Have I been listening to an early version of the album all this time? hahaha

Yessum.

Just now, ethereal said:

I dunno, the vinyl master sounds a bit different to me as well.  especially on the vocals.  I have the final release of the digital as well.

There are like whole added parts like the end of Fear that I'd never heard before hahaha. It's a really good pressing I hadn't noticed anything different with the vocals themselves.

15 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Amazing. I feel dumb ha

Hence, the TDE tweet that claimed "But what if I told you... that's not the official version."

I downloaded that version as well. Then noticed there was like three minutes missing from Fear and downloaded the final version with the vinyl purchase. 

28 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

There are like whole added parts like the end of Fear that I'd never heard before hahaha. It's a really good pressing I hadn't noticed anything different with the vocals themselves.

Ahhh okay, yeah I didn't hear entirely new elements.  Just a difference in overall mix but that's probably due to the format.

On 7/26/2017 at 8:24 AM, danmpie7 said:

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that; considering it seems as though the red variant is all but sold out, I doubt you will get another copy. If you even get an email response. If you wanna flip it I'll gladly take two because it seems like that was your intention anyway. Millennials. 

There is no problem with the sealed Red Vinyl copy.

I'm not a flipper and I'm not a Millenial.  I've been collecting for 20 years.