PO NOW : PARAMORE - After Laughter

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, underwaterzoo said:

I really like the teal and the black marble. This might be the first time I just grab all variants when they go up. I'm too indecisive.

Those are the two I like the most too... Black Marble should stick around for a long time if all retailers will have access to it & there's 10k copies. The others I'd definitely jump on asap before they're gone. 

I may not be able to control myself at the time & buy 2 :/// 

Now if they wanna do some sort of discounted package for the 2 that are going on Paramore.net, then things will really get out of control for me lmao. 

Edited by ACS___

4 minutes ago, ACS___ said:

Those are the two I like the most too... Black Marble should stick around for a long time if all retailers will have access to it & there's 15k copies. The others I'd definitely jump on asap before they're gone. 

I may not be able to control myself at the time & buy 2 :/// 

Now if they wanna do some sort of discounted package for the 2 that are going on Paramore.net, then things will really get out of control for me lmao. 

Oh yeah, if they do packages I'm doomed.

I'm going for the teal and the pink one, hopefully it's not too expensive or they do bundles. I hope they make these available on their EU store, too, really didn't feel like paying import taxes for this...

Also really like the UO one, but that's not gonna happen. Anyone knows if these UO exclusives are available in European stores? Or even only UK stores?

33 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

The Urban Outfitters variant will be online eventually. They ship internationally. 

I believe the "that's not gonna happen" was likely implying that the shipping charges would make them unwilling to order from US UO. Hence the follow up of whether or not the Euro UO stores ever get exclusives.

4 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I believe the "that's not gonna happen" was likely implying that the shipping charges would make them unwilling to order from US UO. Hence the follow up of whether or not the Euro UO stores ever get exclusives.

Yes, you're right, it's because of shipping charges and especially import charges. My country's customs are also super slow to process packages, so I prefer not to order anything from the US over the 22 euro-shipping-included exemption limit (which is a joke, because shipping is usually 10+ euros, and for records it's never less than 20 euros). 

Anyway, I've contacted UO and some vinyl exclusives are available in their EU site, I'll ask them about future releases. 

Thanks for the help, though!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, underwaterzoo said:

It's been almost 3 weeks since they said "vinyl is finally here". Maybe it's just me, but I feel like that's a long time to wait to throw up the orders. I'm also just really impatient, so who knows.

same but vinyl can take long as fuuuuuuuuuck. they'll probably have it in time for their fall US tour is my guess. 

• ethanpricington changed the title to PO NOW : PARAMORE - After Laughter