PO NOW : PARAMORE - After Laughter

6 minutes ago, Colton said:

What was the point of making me sign up for the newsletter to get the info if it didn't even tell me a time? I missed out on the teal because it was gone by the time Paramore tweeted about the vinyl

Yeah the lack of information about when they were going on sale was kinda wack. 

I mean, I still bought the other three colors, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Good news if you still want the teal - you can get one for $661 on eBay:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/PARAMORE-After-Laughter-Rare-Vinyl-/332330503002?hash=item4d60710b5a:g:-84AAOSwutFZgzBx

LOL. That is insane. I have no faith in humanity if someone buys that. 

20 minutes ago, Colton said:

What was the point of making me sign up for the newsletter to get the info if it didn't even tell me a time? I missed out on the teal because it was gone by the time Paramore tweeted about the vinyl

yeah this is me. 

not picking up now because i really wanted teal and this communication issue was bad on them. i can listen to it on apple music if i need it. shame.

Y'all see the below on the pink? 

The After Laughter Vinyl here is a paramore.net exclusive. The pink vinyl is not a limited pressing but will only be available in the official Paramore store. The first pressing on pink is limited to 4,000 total units. The vinyl includes a card for a digital download of the album.

Sounds like there will be multiple presses on that colour, always available through the official site.

1 hour ago, underwaterzoo said:

Did the code get emailed to you? I never got one :(

You had to log back in to the Tune Speak site, and then it'd give you a code. You got a place in line (I got a major bump from leaving the 3 songs on repeat on my spotify all day yesterday), and that'd be the variable for when you'd get your code. I was 167th in line so I got my code revealed at 10:10 (tickets went on sale at 10am).

32 minutes ago, big_chuck said:

Y'all see the below on the pink? 

The After Laughter Vinyl here is a paramore.net exclusive. The pink vinyl is not a limited pressing but will only be available in the official Paramore store. The first pressing on pink is limited to 4,000 total units. The vinyl includes a card for a digital download of the album.

Sounds like there will be multiple presses on that colour, always available through the official site.

Yeah this has me wondering. According to srcvinyl (https://www.srcvinyl.com/paramore-after-laughter-lp.html), the black/white variant has 10,000 copies but IS limited. Hmmm... If the Pink isn't limited but only has 4,000, which one will ultimately be more rare?! I know this is kind of a dumb reason to buy a variant, but I enjoy that side of it. I know we all do a little :)