Jawbreaker reunion

Oh shit! I just drove to NYC last week for the Winter Classic. Looks like I'm gonna have to make the drive again! Probably try for that Monday show just so I only have to take 2 days off of work. Unfamiliar with any of the openers. Wonder who the special surprise guest for the Tues/Wed shows could be?

21 minutes ago, Rezqua said:

Well, I could drive 8hrs to those LA dates... think they'd play two different sets since they're doing a thursday/friday in a row? 

Fucking $50 before fees at a ticketmaster venue. trve pvnk

So what you're saying is....They're not punk and you're telling everyone?

4 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

My tickets for Great American were $55 each including fees. This ticket also comes with a three course meal, a crappy meal, but a meal, and priority entry and balcony seating. Well worth it for old man who doesn't like to stand for too long.

I just wanna go and fight some people

30 minutes ago, dynamitekid said:

I have no idea how but I got two tickets for monday. Don't know how im gonna go but i'll make it happen somehow. 

My wife was trying from home and I was trying from work, both for the Monday show. She "got in line" around 11:50, I did around 11:58. I got through, hers finally loaded and said none available. We got lucky I guess!

46 minutes ago, kylet said:

My wife was trying from home and I was trying from work, both for the Monday show. She "got in line" around 11:50, I did around 11:58. I got through, hers finally loaded and said none available. We got lucky I guess!

Same. I logged in right at 12 and got tickets. Didn't even know there was a line until I heard from friends who didn't get them.

If you haven't already read this, this is a great oral history about 24 Hour Revenge Therapy, culled from various interviews. It's especially cool for Bay Area folks who were around back then. So many places and things I forgot about that are mentioned in these quotes.

https://pitchfork.com/features/article/10061-the-definitive-oral-history-of-jawbreakers-24-hour-revenge-therapy/

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, kylet said:

Has anyone who selected Mobile/E-ticket received their tickets yet?  Got an email confirmation for my purchase, my card was charged,  but I never got an email with my actual tickets. 

I think you get the tickets e-mailed the day of the show you're attending.

8 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Yup, I asked AXS on Twitter about it and that’s what they said. 

I called/emailed them too. Did they say that somewhere and I missed it? 

Regardless, I'm so pumped for tomorrow! Should I "do the right thing" and stand in the back with my 7 month pregnant wife......or do I go up front by myself. That fight might be worth it lol.

13 hours ago, kylet said:

I called/emailed them too. Did they say that somewhere and I missed it? 

Regardless, I'm so pumped for tomorrow! Should I "do the right thing" and stand in the back with my 7 month pregnant wife......or do I go up front by myself. That fight might be worth it lol.

It sounds like you fucked up by only buying tickets for 1 day!

1 hour ago, blessedxcursed said:

I’ll be either scanning your ticket or checking your ID on Tuesday (I work at Brooklyn Steel)

What do you look like so we can say hey on our way in? How long have you been working there? I was there for Against me and gogol bordello.

I'll be at Tuesday and Wednesday. Going to Whores on tomorrow. Who's gonna be there those nights and wants to meet up?