Jawbreaker reunion

On 2/25/2018 at 10:50 PM, shenanigans said:

It sounds like you fucked up by only buying tickets for 1 day!

I had all 3 show pages loading and only the Monday show actually went through! But honestly at $50 bucks each it's probably for the best I only got one to load.

Show was awesome! Wonder how different the sets are. Not that I didn't love the set they played last night, but I would have liked to hear Do You Still Hate Me, Oyster, and Unlisted Track. 

Monday

Boxcar
The Boat Dreams From the Hill
Housesitter
Chemistry
Million
Condition Oakland
Want
Sea Foam Green
Save Your Generation
Jet Black
Accident Prone
West Bay Invitational
Encore:
Ache
Kiss the Bottle

Tuesday

Boxcar
Jinx Removing
Housesitter
Sea Foam Green
Save Your Generation
In Sadding Around
Chemistry
Sluttering (May 4th)
Ache
Jet Black
Accident Prone
Condition Oakland
Encore:
Want
Kiss the Bottle

Also how many times and how bad did Blake fuck up Monday because there were quite a few tonight

36 minutes ago, kylet said:

Who was the opener?!

Waxahatchee — they're presumably opening tonight too. They couldn't announce in advance because they already had two headlining shows in Brooklyn on the books for this April.

Monday's show was great, though the crowd was surprisingly chill. Jealous that Tuesday got "Jinx Removing," I would've loved to hear that. Surprised they kept "Housesitter" in the set.

19 minutes ago, dynamitekid said:

I thought they sounded awesome on Monday (I was there). The opener was great too. I think I might have been standing behind you Scott. 

Yeah, Charly Bliss rules! Guppy was my favorite album of 2017 so I'm stoked they got to open that show.

Were you on that little raised section on the floor? That's where I was standing, close to the front of it on the side railing.

4 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Yeah, Charly Bliss rules! Guppy was my favorite album of 2017 so I'm stoked they got to open that show.

Were you on that little raised section on the floor? That's where I was standing, close to the front of it on the side railing.

Yep, we were standing on the left hand side on the raised platform. It was a good view and not crowded. 

8 hours ago, thepunkguy said:

thanks a lot!!  yea that's me.   

It is painful to follow your IG being so far from your store. I hate driving into the city but I really want to get down there some time.

Since a bunch of you were just at those Brooklyn Steel shows, how's the parking situation in the area? It's a 2.5 hour drive for me and there's always great shows at that venue.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

It is painful to follow your IG being so far from your store. I hate driving into the city but I really want to get down there some time.

Since a bunch of you were just at those Brooklyn Steel shows, how's the parking situation in the area? It's a 2.5 hour drive for me and there's always great shows at that venue.

come and visit soon!!

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

We were able to park directly behind the venue for free since we arrived a couple hours before doors. Since there was no ticket when we came back I am assuming it was allowed. 

Edited by randomfortunepa

18 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Every local I talked to said you're way better off taking public transit or Ubering/Lyfting there — it's not in the best part of town, and a lot of cars get their windows smashed in over there. So maybe find somewhere else to park a little farther away/safer? 

4 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Every local I talked to said you're way better off taking public transit or Ubering/Lyfting there — it's not in the best part of town, and a lot of cars get their windows smashed in over there. So maybe find somewhere else to park a little farther away/safer? 

Only rookies park in front of those PJs. Also, some people are terrible at removing visible shit from their car. Last time my car got smashed in BK I left my detachable radio in and the iPod in the glove compartment. 

I'm also referring to the locals and not you btw.

Edited by GradedOnACurve