PO Now: Third Eye Blind 20th Anniversary 3XLP

• 2 weeks later...

Yup.  That will often happen with limited releases after 5 years.  Supply and demand – it’s a hell of a thing.

There was also zero reason to quote that post or make that observation.  Please keep your trash contributions inside of your usual threads / receptacles.  You’re basically VC littering and you need to not.

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, Bax said:

Looks like orange wax is the Indie Exclusive.  Not sure if that applies to just the UK or the US as well.

Just sent Rhino an email asking because I’ll cancel and grab it from my local shop.

Edited by curator

18 hours ago, curator said:

Two pre-orders up 😛

Greatest Hits/A Collection 2LP - $31.98 via Rhino - 07/15/2022 release date

Self-Titled w/ og artwork 2LP - $21.98 via Rhino - 09/02/2022 release date

I already have s/t, blue and out of the vein...but that greatest hits with the full version (w/ vocals) of "Slow Motion" is tempting...

1 hour ago, ethanpricington said:

I already have s/t, blue and out of the vein...but that greatest hits with the full version (w/ vocals) of "Slow Motion" is tempting...

Which version of ‘Blue’ do you have?  The version the band released on blue vinyl has the full/vocals version.

I remember buying this track from iTunes and swapping it out with the instrumental version in my library haha.

12 minutes ago, curator said:

Which version of ‘Blue’ do you have?  The version the band released on blue vinyl has the full/vocals version.

I remember buying this track from iTunes and swapping it out with the instrumental version in my library haha.

Oh snap! Really??? Yea i have the blue version I got from their site. Well damn, never mind I guess 😅

1 hour ago, Sad Heart said:

Greatest Hits is on Target. Orange. Have the first three on MoV so don’t need this, but might grab it anyway. 

https://www.target.com/p/third-eye-blind-a-collection-target-exclusive-vinyl-orange/-/A-86737663

Weird that it says orange is Target exclusive. 

Edited by derkwithano

Apparently there is a “Neon Orange” being sold by Rough Trade, and an “Indies + High Street Retailers exclusive orange” sold by Banquet. Wonder if either one are same as the Target variant?

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/third-eye-blind/a-collection

https://www.banquetrecords.com/third-eye-blind/a-collection/081227882044

Edited by beardacus

• 1 year later...

"This copper record coated in .997 gold (24 karat) celebrates the song’s transition from dark to light and its message of inclusivity and understanding that we all sing along to with a common heart."

Charges $800

Reminds me of the corporations saying "we're all in this together" during COVID.