FS: RSD2017- David Bowie BOWPROMO box set

biodigitaljazz

Dude, I waited 3 hours for this so somebody could buy it from me here and not eBay. I'm not asking for $100 or anything close to it. Rather waiting for somebody to offer me the difference plus whatever they want for going to the store and getting it for them.

I'm not ripping anyone off so don't waste your time commenting that I am.

2 hours ago, biodigitaljazz said:

Dude, I waited 3 hours for this so somebody could buy it from me here and not eBay. I'm not asking for $100 or anything close to it. Rather waiting for somebody to offer me the difference plus whatever they want for going to the store and getting it for them.

I'm not ripping anyone off so don't waste your time commenting that I am.

"...waiting for somebody to offer me the difference plus whatever they want for going to the store and getting it for them."

You waited 3 hours in line JUST for that just to sell it?
I would have stayed home instead.

4 hours ago, JorgeRodriguez689 said:

I would have stayed home instead.

Tremendous, you and your 90 posts can fuck off at your home. You people are fucking daft sometimes. Not all users on this board, just the ones who contribute nothing but shitting on people.

I bought 3 items and the other two have been fucking sold at cost + a little ALREADY to two great CONTRIBUTORS to this board. This is the last piece I bought. Just waiting to get it to somebody on here.

Edited by biodigitaljazz

16 hours ago, biodigitaljazz said:

Tremendous, you and your 90 posts can fuck off at your home. You people are fucking daft sometimes. Not all users on this board, just the ones who contribute nothing but shitting on people.

I bought 3 items and the other two have been fucking sold at cost + a little ALREADY to two great CONTRIBUTORS to this board. This is the last piece I bought. Just waiting to get it to somebody on here.

Why are you so angry? LOL

20 hours ago, Dub said:

If you want someone here to buy it, why don't you set the price?  

Be careful!

He might tell you, "You and your 76 posts can fuck off.