RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

Well shit. Struck out on the three records I wanted yesterday cause my store got jack squat. And now I just managed to score Star Wars and Space Jam in a matter of minutes at cost. Maybe I'll get even luckier and score Coheed. But not really too concerned because there's another variant coming

3 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Well shit. Struck out on the three records I wanted yesterday cause my store got jack squat. And now I just managed to score Star Wars and Space Jam in a matter of minutes at cost. Maybe I'll get even luckier and score Coheed. But not really too concerned because there's another variant coming

where'd you end up getting Star Wars from? that one eluded me for quite a while

3 minutes ago, The Saint said:

I didn't buy any RSDs from my local but managed to score everything I wanted+ online, both this time and on black friday

It's way nicer for me to skip the stress of waking up early and just go later in the day and leisurely support the shop 

I ended up enjoying this RSD more than practically any of the others I've attended 

If you don't care about variants at all, that's great, and I'm glad Good Apollo will be made available to all... but does anyone else really think that Coheed shot themself in the foot by accidentally dropping that PO early?  Not only did it reveal a drastically inferior variant, but it's tough for me to accept that you really have to "settle" for $50 PPD to get it, when 2,500 copies of a far-more alluring colorway were floating around out there with an MSRP of $29.99.  I get that beggars can't be choosers, but that's rough.

13 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Has anyone ever ordered from creep records? Find it a little odd they have that many space jam LPs which makes me wonder how they have 11 Robert Johnson sets.....

Hmmmmm

I've been there, they're a pretty well known record store in Philly. It's not too surprising to me that they received as much as they did

58 minutes ago, filthyrich said:

I feel like that Distillers is pretty easy to find.

I mean, Bullmoose has them at every location. You should be able to snag one tomorrow. (There's also a copy on Discogs for under $30.)

Bullmoose doesn't ship to Canada unfortunately (thought they've said for years they were working on it.. shame because I love going there whenever I'm in New England), but I'll look into that Discogs lead. Cheers!