RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

2 minutes ago, jeremysexytime said:

Bullmoose doesn't ship to Canada unfortunately (thought they've said for years they were working on it.. shame because I love going there whenever I'm in New England), but I'll look into that Discogs lead. Cheers!

Eugh, Discogs copy ends up being about $60 after shipping to me. I may bite if I have to but I'm hoping to find something more in my range.

7 minutes ago, The Saint said:

I got it from Amoeba when someone posted that link a few posts above mine. Maybe it was the last one. Cause I couldn't find it again after I put my order in.

oh nice! i gave up on retailers and watched discogs all morning like a hawk. one popped up for $16 and i snagged it. came to $20 after shipping, but beats the $30+ eBay prices.

I wasn't originally interested but now I am intrigued by The Cure Greatest Hits Acoustic and the lack of inventory anywhere online makes it even more enticing! Ugh... Well at least I got the two main records I was looking for but wouldn't mind The Cure to round it out. Any leads I would really appreciate thanks!

13 hours ago, RockPuppetz said:

I've been mulling this over myself, like if I do end up getting this after all when can I even listen? Both  my mom and my brother have to be gone for sure, should I hide it from my gf? What do I say if I am listening and someone comes home? 
Life sure is a mystery sometimes

What did he mean by this?

The tone of your post is pretty facetious but it reads 100% logically, actually.  I'm still very interested to hear the significance behind an electronic record featuring sexual moans and whimpers by a minor.  Is it a closet-fetish kinda' thing?

4 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

hmm..... trying to find somewhere that has the Germs 7" and The Dillinger Escape Plan. Can only find DEP right now.

Germs here..

https://www.discogs.com/seller/MEDIA_TRADER_817/profile?q=Lexicon+devil

https://www.discogs.com/seller/reallyfastandfaster/profile

3 hours ago, Sasan said:

FUCK! Didn't even know there was a special release for THE CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA's MA FLEUR! One of my favorite albums ever! :o

This version is much nicer IMO

https://www.discogs.com/The-Cinematic-Orchestra-Ma-Fleur/release/4726464

Managed to get copies of The Claypool Lennon Delerium 10", The War On Drugs 12", and O+S - You Were Once the Sun, Now You're the Moon for retail eventually today. Just sat on eBay with three tabs open with the searches set to US only, Buy it Now, Vinyl category, and the sort by 'Newest First'. After refreshing each of them for a half hour or so every minute or two I eventually found record stores listing their stock at retail.

The only thing I have left on my wantlist is the red Hooverphonic - Jackie Cane but I'm not sure I need it. I have OG copies of all their releases I imported from overseas, they sound great, and I didn't pick up the green splatter release last year so I might just not bother with this year's.

Edited by bootbox

53 minutes ago, hyperg1ant said:

I bet the ebay user lazylabradorrecords bought all the space jam copies lol

Haha. I bought a sealed copy of Underoaths They're Only Chasing Safety from LazyLabrador for $72 not too long ago, I happened to find a used transparent gold copy in excellent condition for $60 on here so I put my sealed copy on ebay and the highest bid was $133. :)