RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

Just now, billya said:

Did you hit HiFi in Astoria?

Yeah, but "hit" is a stretch for a term lol as they hardly got anything in. I struck out on the three things (they didn't get Space Jam or Coheed and were sold out on Star Wars) I wanted and I was about 20th in line. It's walking distance from my apartment and I chose sleep over waiting in line. New to the area too so I didn't know what to expect. But I don't see myself going back there next year.

Finally got through on Bull Moose and got an email confirmation for one of the few things I wanted this year: The Districts - Ordinary Day/Lover, Lover, Lover 7".  I wanted Robert Johnson but not for ~$60 and I wanted The Doors but I'll be alright.  Good luck to everyone stuck at checkout.  I clicked the purchase button and it did nothing so I  just changed tabs and went back a few minutes later and it had registered and gone through.

1 minute ago, jackshidt said:

The next move in the chess game is to watch for the Ebay flippers to start dropping prices on one another as demand dries up.

Patience is the name of the game for this stuff. Prices almost always drop. My favorite example that I thought of the other day was people paying $70-$100 days after 2014 RSD for the GITD Ghosbusters single.  And now you can score it for like $25 on Discogs or the right auciton on eBay. I didn't understand the hype for that release. But instant gratification, man. 

2 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Patience is the name of the game for this stuff. Prices almost always drop. My favorite example that I thought of the other day was people paying $70-$100 days after 2014 RSD for the GITD Ghosbusters single.  And now you can score it for like $25 on Discogs or the right auciton on eBay. I didn't understand the hype for that release. But instant gratification, man. 

So true. The real name of the game for RSD is $$$$$. So if a label sees something is in a bigger demand than what they pressed for RSD they'll probably press more. Especially if it's a single LP they're selling for $30.

1 minute ago, djghost1976 said:

Only thing is that the seller has no feedback, which I'm always cautious about, but you're always protected by eBay.  

Yeah for sure. I helped several people find this, and then figured. If I find it again, pick it up. Thanks for the link. 

4 hours ago, Plarocks said:

I suspect The Felice Brothers has not happened yet, unless it was regional.

I camped out at Sound Garden in Baltimore, where I bought the "Country Ham" 7-inch last year. I did not see it on the table.

I'm guessin' it was regional. Someone on their fan website Frankie's Gun says they snagged a copy. # somethin' outta 500. So I guess I'll still spend a small fortune toward an original or the repress. Bullshit.

Just to be clear.... If you've jumped through hoops for over an hour on BM's site and your one item now says "Buying is disabled for this product"....

...You're basically fucked, right? I mean, I've heard that some people were able to checkout after seeing this, but I can't get past this screen now.

Spent 40 minutes trying to check out with Damnation AD on Bull Mouse. It refused to take my card, saying the billing address was wrong (it wasn't). Quadruple checked it, tried several times with no luck so I gave up.

I even ordered something from another site just to be extra sure my billing address was correct. Oh well.