RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

1 hour ago, lastvaultboy said:

I think there was 1 there, tucked away (had to check the album art).

Trying to figure out all the places I need to look when they go on sale this weekend.

Banquet, Crash, Rough Trade, Resident... any others I'm forgetting? Praying I'm able to snag one from somewhere.

3 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

Right, stopped by Banquet records today. 

Cant remember everything they still had but I'll post a few favourites. If your looking for something specific I'll try and recall if they had it. 

SDRE (about 7)

Cracked Actor

Coheed (loads)

a ton of Maximo Park

Goo Goo Dolls

Catfish and the Bottlemen

How much for the Bowie?

1 minute ago, rcangler3 said:

Still hunting for Coheed... US if possible

I don't know if you'll find any more US outlets. eBay/Discogs for around $90, or order from here: https://www.greenhell.de/katalog/screamo_emo/detail_25941.html?page=1&searchstring=coheed&bezeichnung=band_album&searchmediatype=-1&listcount=15

14 hours ago, apirk said:

If you think it is bullshit just don't buy from them.    They are pretty up front about it and they are a pretty awesome record store.  I have gotten records cancelled due to them being out Of stock at places that tie Both physical and online inventory.  This time of year it really doesn't matter.

13 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

It's just a warning, since customers can move items out of place, theft, receiving errors, shit happens.

1 hour ago, tape said:

In the case of Reckless, being a regular-ass brick-and-mortar store, their physical and online inventories are the exact same records. You always run the risk when doing an online order from these kinds of stores that when you placed your order, a customer in the store already had it in their hand, or that someone buys it in between you placing the order and store staff seeing the order and going to get the physical record from the floor. Sometimes an idiot customer moved it somewhere else and they can't find it. In hopefully rare instances, it may have been stolen.

Reckless has it pretty well figured out. They're an awesome shop in person (if you're ever in Chicago, make time to go), and they handle their online orders very well.  Just because you're a special snowflake who doesn't understand how reality works doesn't make anything "bullshit" - except maybe your dumb comment.

Ok, ok, maybe I was a little hasty and tad unrealistic in posting, I can see the points being made here, and apologize for not seeing all the angles.  C'mon people, can't we all just get along?  I don't feel like melting just yet.

Anyone see a copy anywhere for the Arthur Verocai album?  Its a 70s brazilian record that had a special audiophile reissue released on RSD (only, 1,000 available).  Have not seen it show up on any of the stockists selling remaining stock and it is going for $50 CAD + shipping (all outside of Canada) so it is pricey.