RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

If anyone's looking for Thelonious Monk or Jaco Pastorius, both appear available on Port of Sound Records' site: https://portofsoundrecords.com/collections/record-store-day-2017?page=6
10% off too if you join the mailing list. 

edit: looks like Monk just sold out

Edited by jamesryantan
update

If RSD starts enabling a persistent online-only retail market (at least in the States) where it's much easier to stay at home, a market that undercuts brick-and-mortar stores (either through discounts or exclusives), then it's missed its objective in a fascinating way.

1 minute ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

May I inquire to the sound and performance quality of Cracked Actor and/or Stevie Ray Vaughn? I'm interested in both, but always skeptical of live records AND hastily assembled RSD releases. 

All I know re. Cracked Actor is Visconti supervised the mix in 2016 and that the long intro fade in has been trimmed. Would love to hear about the pressing, especially that E side since that F side etching is a little... loud.

16 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

May I inquire to the sound and performance quality of Cracked Actor and/or Stevie Ray Vaughn? I'm interested in both, but always skeptical of live records AND hastily assembled RSD releases. 

There is a huge thread on cracked actor on Hoffman....

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/david-bowie-cracked-actor-lp-due-april-22-2017.656119/

and here are random quality reviews for the RSD 17 releases

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/record-store-day-2017-sound-quality-and-music-reviews.666429/

I have a copy of SRV on the way and will let you know once I clean it....could be a bit though. I haven't heard anything bad or good yet though....

Edited by bigdz68
links

16 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

If RSD starts enabling a persistent online-only retail market (at least in the States) where it's much easier to stay at home, a market that undercuts brick-and-mortar stores (either through discounts or exclusives), then it's missed its objective in a fascinating way.

Aren't all of these online orders coming from those brick and mortar store?