RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

7 minutes ago, ImmaculateKicks86 said:

can somebody help me out with Deee-lite Groove Is in the Heart  12" for retail kicking myself in the ass for not picking that up when i had the chance, also has anyone received shipping confirmation from BM yet?

There are quite a few on Discogs, only one that is not international and a decent price though. I'm not even sure what the regular retail is for this though.

4 minutes ago, Holo said:

Still no The Cure </3

Looks like I am shit out of luck on the claypool Lennon delirium as well. I think everyone that has it really wants it or really wants a lot for it. Assuming I get both of the cure acoustic I ordered you get first crack. Just what it cost me plus shipping.

2 minutes ago, Dunc said:

Looks like I am shit out of luck on the claypool Lennon delirium as well. I think everyone that has it really wants it or really wants a lot for it. Assuming I get both of the cure acoustic I ordered you get first crack. Just what it cost me plus shipping.

Awesome, thanks a lot. Ive been keeping an eye out for yours too but have had no luck on my end. 

15 minutes ago, rcangler3 said:

Some stuff left here... The Sundays, Distillers, corey feldman.  I've never ordered from them though, they're based out of Idaho

http://shop.therecordexchange.com/Genre/694747

Can vouch for the Record Exchange as being a super legit record store. Very honest and trustworthy people, they started up in 1977. The owner Michael Bunnell is also the Executive Director of CIMS (Coalition of Independent Music Stores) and one of the founders of Record Store Day. Read more here! http://www.therecordexchange.com/2013/record-exchange-owner-michael-bunnell-among-record-store-day-founders-accepting-spirit-award/

#shamelessplugformyfavoritelocalstore

Also, not sure if this has been posted, but found a place that has Ike Reiko records going up for sale on the 4-29-17.

http://www.crashrecords.co.uk/product/ike-reiko-you-baby-vinyl-lp-very-limited-rsd2017/ 

7 minutes ago, Dunc said:

I'm with you on the Claypool Lennon. That and the Sunday's were the two I was looking for oh well things could be worse.

5 minutes ago, cosmicrhino said:

Can vouch for the Record Exchange as being a super legit record store. Very honest and trustworthy people, they started up in 1977. The owner Michael Bunnell is also the Executive Director of CIMS (Coalition of Independent Music Stores) and one of the founders of Record Store Day. Read more here! http://www.therecordexchange.com/2013/record-exchange-owner-michael-bunnell-among-record-store-day-founders-accepting-spirit-award/

#shamelessplugformyfavoritelocalstore

Also, not sure if this has been posted, but found a place that has Ike Reiko records going up for sale on the 4-29-17.

http://www.crashrecords.co.uk/product/ike-reiko-you-baby-vinyl-lp-very-limited-rsd2017/ 

They might be legit, but it cost me $16.00 to ship 3 records from Idaho to Ohio and I didn't see it until I had already placed the order, hope I get them,  My experience with plaidroom records was not  a good one, I ordered Bill Evans, u2, and Mike Peters  at 8:00 am on Sunday, got a cancellation notice around 5:00 pm for the Bill Evans, I just canceled that order, completely.

7 minutes ago, theant said:

I'm with you on the Claypool Lennon. That and the Sunday's were the two I was looking for oh well things could be worse.

I got everything else I wanted plus I bought a bunch I didn't with the plan to trade for the claypool Lennon. I don't have the energy to flip them so I will just wait a week or so and buy the claypool Lennon and hopefully get a few people what they wanted on here. I did end up having to order from the UK so I picked up a couple rsduk titles while I was at it.

Edited by Dunc

29 minutes ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

They might be legit, but it cost me $16.00 to ship 3 records from Idaho to Ohio and I didn't see it until I had already placed the order, hope I get them,  My experience with plaidroom records was not  a good one, I ordered Bill Evans, u2, and Mike Peters  at 8:00 am on Sunday, got a cancellation notice around 5:00 pm for the Bill Evans, I just canceled that order, completely.

Sounds high on shipping for sure. I've never checked out through their online shop but looked at it, a lot of confusing shipping options there. I know someone earlier in the thread called the store to place their order, that's probably the safest way to go. They can tell you if it's in stock for sure over the phone too.

1 minute ago, cosmicrhino said:

Sounds high on shipping for sure. I've never checked out through their online shop but looked at it, a lot of confusing shipping options there. I know someone earlier in the thread called the store to place their order, that's probably the safest way to go. They can tell you if it's in stock for sure over the phone too.

40 minutes ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

I bought 5 albums and it cost me $18 to ship. A bit high but better than ordering from overseas

38 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Alright I literally haven't seen one copy of the Flaming Lips release for sale. There's no way they're all out there.

I only saw 1 at my shop. I was eighth in line. It's weird. They have like entire bins dedicated to past flaming lips RSD releases. Fucking 1 on RSD.