RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

I'm not going to look through 30 pages to see if this has been previously mentioned but there's one copy of Against Me! - Stabitha Christie from an Amazon seller. $11.99 plus shipping. I was looking for this and grabbed one just a few minutes ago. I figured someone might be on the hunt for it. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XRFNJ36/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493240996&sr=8-1&keywords=stabitha+christie

Edited by Out Of Time

17 minutes ago, Out Of Time said:

I'm not going to look through 30 pages to see if this has been previously mentioned but there's one copy of Against Me! - Stabitha Christie from an Amazon seller. $11.99 plus shipping. I was looking for this and grabbed one just a few minutes ago. I figured someone might be on the hunt for it. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XRFNJ36/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493240996&sr=8-1&keywords=stabitha+christie

@chkadea

2 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Y'all are too kind. I don't want to put any trouble on you I'm sure I find one sooner or later.

If you don't within the next week, hit me up. I'll be there for a week so just let me know around May 4th, and I'll grab it. I'm hitting up Banquet, and a few other shops anyway, making the normal rounds.

1 hour ago, rcangler3 said:

Welp....My whole reckless records order was cancelled

Looking for the meters, Dave Matthews, coheed, lennon claypool, prince pic disc, and white zombie please

That sucks that it got canceled. I was checking everywhere for the DMB. Ended up just sucking it up and getting it off eBay. Not happy about it, but it's my favorite album from them, and I just needed it. Haha

3 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

Looks like there about 3 copies of The Sundays here.  $35.99 shipped in the states. Not great but much better than other options...

https://therecordexchange.tuneportals.com/UPC/851636005040/The-Sundays_Blind--25th-Anniversary-Edition

dropped price to $27.99 go go go

4 hours ago, Pupples said:

Be weary of recordpusher. I've had problems with them in the past.  Their online inventory is wayyy off and they tried to keep my money.  I ordered an old rsd of linkin park and they tried to send me just the regular linkin park album.  There were a couple other albums I ordered at the same time and they had none of them in stock. Updated their stock after I tried to order them.  Took over a month to get my money back.