RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

4 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

Looks like there about 3 copies of The Sundays here.  $35.99 shipped in the states. Not great but much better than other options...

https://therecordexchange.tuneportals.com/UPC/851636005040/The-Sundays_Blind--25th-Anniversary-Edition

Thank you kindly!  Now if only someone had some leads on The Smiths; Pink Floyd "Interstellar"; The Beatles; and The Cure "Acoustic" ...

Got my The Districts RSD 7" yesterday from Bull Moose and it looks like USPS damaged it a bit.  The small package came with what looks like someone took a pen and stabbed a hole in it.  It went through the cardboard mailer and punctured the back cover of the 7".  The vinyl itself looks fine, but I was kind of bummed by the hole in the cover.  It's not the biggest deal since I only spent like $11 shipped, but still.

9 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

Looks like there about 3 copies of The Sundays here.  $35.99 shipped in the states. Not great but much better than other options...

https://therecordexchange.tuneportals.com/UPC/851636005040/The-Sundays_Blind--25th-Anniversary-Edition

Cheaper here at $29.99 and 10% off for joining their mailing list: https://portofsoundrecords.com/collections/record-store-day-2017/products/blind?variant=33621970706

11 minutes ago, Ratsky9 said:

Did anyone order coheed on that German site? I did, and paypal'ed 48 euros (total listed in confirmation after international shipping). The next day I got an email telling me to send 38 euros and they will ship it. I've emailed them back for clarity and haven't heard back. Anyone else have issues?

I haven't heard anything yet either. I am waiting for an email back with a tracking number.

34 minutes ago, Ratsky9 said:

Did anyone order coheed on that German site? I did, and paypal'ed 48 euros (total listed in confirmation after international shipping). The next day I got an email telling me to send 38 euros and they will ship it. I've emailed them back for clarity and haven't heard back. Anyone else have issues?

22 minutes ago, mxpxer311 said:

I haven't heard anything yet either. I am waiting for an email back with a tracking number.

the guy has been responding to my e-mails. i got the subsequent e-mail that the order was only 37 and change, but i wanted to add more RSD UK/euro items to my order, so i did...and he emailed me a new total with no add'l shipping cost. items were out the door the next day w/ a tracking number, but only because of the value of the contents in the parcel. i think if you just paid the 11 euro or so for shipping, the one item would be shipped without tracking.  

no idea about him not responding to e-mails after you paid the full 48, though...hmm...

EDIT: he also said last night that he's currently out of stock on coheed after the initial batch of orders at €26.90, so unless something has changed since then, don't be surprised if a cancellation email comes your way if you try to order the one at €28.90; it's an automatic price adjustment that occurs after an item goes out of stock, apparently.

Edited by frutiger75

23 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

Forreal. 2 of my orders were delivered yesterday. 

They are epic when it comes to shipping. I still am amazed how they can get vinyl from Maine to CA so damn quick after I order! One day if I am ever in that state I am going to make it a point  to wheel and personally shake their hands and buy them beer or something!

46 minutes ago, Ratsky9 said:

Same situation. Paid initially. Had to cancel that payment and rensend a lesser price to a different addy. Contacted them this morning. All good. Said they are shipping my copy today or tomorrow.

Looks as if I  have got Otoboke Beaver, I had another reply from a store who said they had a copy for £9.99 + £1.50 postage and they would invoice me if I wanted one.  It's expensive but I really don't fancy doing the midnight run and at least I will be still be supporting a small store.  I found a couple of other smaller UK stores who seem to have fairly good inventories if anyone feels like giving them a go.

http://www.crashrecords.co.uk/product-category/vinyl/lp-album/record-store-day-2017/

https://www.intenserecords.com/music/record-store-day-17.html

Edited by Roandy55

I finally had to call the Record Exchange in Idaho, since I haven't received a shipping confirmation from them,  They don't fill orders based on first in first out or any type of retail method, my order was still sitting there untouched from 3 days ago and they were sold out on all 3 items, Sundays, Wombats and U2.  He apologized, told me he would get them removed from the site.  DO NOT order from them.

8 minutes ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

I finally had to call the Record Exchange in Idaho, since I haven't received a shipping confirmation from them,  They don't fill orders based on first in first out or any type of retail method, my order was still sitting there untouched from 3 days ago and they were sold out on all 3 items, Sundays, Wombats and U2.  He apologized, told me he would get them removed from the site.  DO NOT order from them.

That's disappointing because I've been waiting as well