RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

13 minutes ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

I finally had to call the Record Exchange in Idaho, since I haven't received a shipping confirmation from them,  They don't fill orders based on first in first out or any type of retail method, my order was still sitting there untouched from 3 days ago and they were sold out on all 3 items, Sundays, Wombats and U2.  He apologized, told me he would get them removed from the site.  DO NOT order from them.

Sorry you had this experience. I called them up on Sunday for an order, received it yesterday, and they only charged me $5 for shipping. I would call them up before ordering something from their site. 

2 minutes ago, frutiger75 said:

anyone who saw my post about the four copies of coheed on amazon on tuesday (which sold out in about five minutes after i posted the link, so i assume some ppl here saw my post), made a purchase, and is now reading this post: PM me, please.

Oddly cryptic.