RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

28 minutes ago, August West said:

Just pulled an Isbell from action records.  

7 minutes ago, Surface_Noise said:

Heck yeah, me too. Thanks for the heads up!

You can still add 20 of 'em to a cart (like every other listed release) so I would keep my fingers crossed until you get some confirmation. 

7 hours ago, frutiger75 said:

i didn't even know any copies were in the UK.

at this point, i would snag that...

...unless you're willing to maybe wait it out on the bay or discogs.

Yeah me neither I've been looking everywhere and not seen Bangerz in the UK once! So cheers for this. Last thing I wanted from RSD that I've just grabbed.

EDIT: Until I saw Elastica on Norman Records

Edited by dollarsandcents

55 minutes ago, frutiger75 said:

so norman did go live at 8 a.m. bst after all, lol.

anybody see what sought-after items they had to offer initially aside from elastica?

Yeah they had a fair load of stuff - the sort of genres you'd expect from Norman really.

Grabbed an Elastica. The Ike Reiko I tried to grab for anyone who wanted it but was gone before checkout :(

7 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

For the Elastica heads, Rupert from Drift Records believes there will be a general release in a few months and that the flexi-disc will be orderable too FWIW. I gave up tonight hours ago myself.

Awesome. I was thinking there had to be a widespread release. Pretty sure this is what they were cutting at Abbey Rd a few months back when the reunion talk was going on. 

10 minutes ago, redroom said:

Thank you for the link! saw that too, but says sold out once added to cart. Got all excited when I saw that and white stripes, then hugely let down

I did find Johnson a few minutes ago from soundhaarlem on discogs, along with Bill evans, wy ton kelly trio, and toto (for a friend's fiancee- not me I swear).

Anyone get that Dexter Gordon walk the bluesrsd org release with 3 tracks? Wondering if it's worth grabbing: https://www.discogs.com/Dexter-Gordon-Walk-The-Blues/release/10172415?ev=item-vc

Edited by Darnoc

1 hour ago, Darnoc said:

Affordable Bill evans on discogs

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/470034171

The Bill Evans is gone (taken by another VC member it seems).  Three days ago I had never heard of this release and now I feel like I can't live without it.  I guess that's how RSD is supposed to work. 

30 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

The Bill Evans is gone (taken by another VC member it seems).  Three days ago I had never heard of this release and now I feel like I can't live without it.  I guess that's how RSD is supposed to work. 

There are a few titles I am forcing myself to ignore for the same reason.

7 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

plenty have sold on the bay.  I love the album, but I wouldn't pay more than $50 for a limited RSD version and certainly no more than $30 for a standard (at import prices). 

ah ok. didn't cross reference it there. I got the red vinyl re-issue from years ago but would love to get this one with the flexi and book... Haven't seen it on very many sites even as sold out...