RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

23 minutes ago, Ranch Cat said:

Yes. Emailed Saturday asking about an update with no response yet. 

I ordered AnCo and got order confirmation right away but not it's been a week with nothing new.

Same here. I want to call but it looks like they only have a two hour window available for calls two days a week. So I would have to call them at like 1am my time unless I am reading it incorrectly.

Just got my records from Bengans. Most secure records I've ever gotten the mailer was wrapped in those heavy duty nylon bands usually reserved for appliances. 

For those still till waiting to hear from them, I got my shipping notice last Tuesday.  Hopefully it works out for you. 

24 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Just got my records from Bengans. Most secure records I've ever gotten the mailer was wrapped in those heavy duty nylon bands usually reserved for appliances. 

For those still till waiting to hear from them, I got my shipping notice last Tuesday.  Hopefully it works out for you. 

Thanks for that glimpse of hope, fingers crossed!

2 minutes ago, underwaterzoo said:

Anyone get shipping confirmation from banquet yet? I just got one from the vinyl store but haven't heard from banquet yet and I ordered on the same day.

When did you order? It's a bank holiday today in the UK. Another leftovers order from the UK I placed on Friday told me they won't be able to send until tomorrow or Weds.

2 hours ago, timsimmons said:

I ordered on the 22nd so I am hoping they shipped them and just forgot to do a shipping notice.

1 minute ago, Okami said:

Have you tried contacting them, because I have had no response after emailing them two different times in regards to a purchase I made the week before RSD.

I haven't yet. Was waiting to see if anyone else here knew of something going on that I didn't know about. I'll reach out to them tomorrow if I don't hear anything.