RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

3 minutes ago, Dunc said:

I got an email saying Keith Aman or something like that sent me something. I googled his name and I guess he owns creep records but the email said nothing about creep records. Did you get a receipt with the record?  Did it show one or two.

Oh, I was wondering what that email was. What's weird is that I got two emails, one of them saying something was shipped to me and another one saying the same thing "Keith Amann has sent you something" and it had shipping information for someone else entirely. I kinda just shrugged it off because I figured that email had been sent by mistake. I wonder if somehow one copy got shipped to me and somebody else ended up with the other one. Not sure how that could happen but... maybe. 

And unfortunately it didn't come with a receipt, but my online order shows that I ordered and paid for 2. 

1 minute ago, sethdavid said:

Oh, I was wondering what that email was. What's weird is that I got two emails, one of them saying something was shipped to me and another one saying the same thing "Keith Amann has sent you something" and it had shipping information for someone else entirely. I kinda just shrugged it off because I figured that email had been sent by mistake. I wonder if somehow one copy got shipped to me and somebody else ended up with the other one. Not sure how that could happen but... maybe. 

And unfortunately it didn't come with a receipt, but my online order shows that I ordered and paid for 2. 

Sounds like they shipped one then realized you ordered two and shipped the other. I bet it shows up soon. At least hopefully. I ordered two of the same as well from creep. I got the extra for someone here.

I got my Robert Johnson from Creep yesterday, well packed, got a nice set #968. All 3 were flat, I guess some people got warped sets. This really is a special release, best I've heard these songs by far. Only gripe is for $60 Columbia could have used polylined sleeves instead of standard acid free sleeves but that's splitting hairs i'll replace them with disckeepers when I get my shipment later this week.  My head jerked towards the speakers many times over, such amazing recordings.

Got a reply back from Bengans!

Hey Matt, 

Your order has now been packaged and shipped within one business day from us. 
Click the link below to see what / which items are included in the delivery. Undelivered items are backordered and will be sent free shipping as soon as they come in stock. 

Your parcel ID is: 

Not visible tracking information so click on the link below you'll find it on the delivery note. 

In the event of non-delivery or damage to your shipment please email us at [email protected] and enter the order number and case. 

Sincerely 
Bengans Webshop 

4 hours ago, MicLima said:

Got a reply back from Bengans!

Hey Matt, 

Your order has now been packaged and shipped within one business day from us. 
Click the link below to see what / which items are included in the delivery. Undelivered items are backordered and will be sent free shipping as soon as they come in stock. 

Your parcel ID is: 

Not visible tracking information so click on the link below you'll find it on the delivery note. 

In the event of non-delivery or damage to your shipment please email us at [email protected] and enter the order number and case. 

Sincerely 
Bengans Webshop 

I still haven't got mine. It's kind of shitty they have stuff backordered instead of refunding your money  considering they will never get it in.

28 minutes ago, Dunc said:

I still haven't got mine. It's kind of shitty they have stuff backordered instead of refunding your money  considering they will never get it in.

Got this a bit ago.

Hello Matt,
Your order will be shipped from here today. 
It looks like it was the Coheed And Cambria/ Good Apollo Im Burning Star Iv that slowed things down since it sold out and had to be re-ordered. 

Sorry about the delay!

kind Regards
Alex 

2 minutes ago, MicLima said:

Got this a bit ago.

Hello Matt,
Your order will be shipped from here today. 
It looks like it was the Coheed And Cambria/ Good Apollo Im Burning Star Iv that slowed things down since it sold out and had to be re-ordered. 

Sorry about the delay!

kind Regards
Alex 

Awesome. I wish they would just send mine out minus whatever they don't have.

1 hour ago, Dunc said:

Just got an email from bengans informing me they were out of aic and Pearl jam. I didn't order pearl jam. The annoying thing is they didn't mention anything about the rest of my order. Still no shipping notification.

I got that email too. Think it was just a generic email for everyone that ordered AiC and / or Pearl Jam.

1 minute ago, Skacel said:

I got that email too. Think it was just a generic email for everyone that ordered AiC and / or Pearl Jam.

I figured as much. I am just getting annoyed that it has been a week and a half since I ordered and no shipping confirmation or reply to my email. I am guessing they are swamped but if they are going to process my card immediately they should ship my order in a timely manner.