RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

On 5/21/2017 at 4:11 PM, noone said:

I don't think they were ever sent. Mine was due 5/16. I sent a message asking for tracking on 5/17 and they refunded me a few hours later. And the 3.99 shipping refund came about 2 hours after that (pointing this out to spare you a 2nd angry email to them). 

Anybody have any issues with therecordexchange? I got no tracking, and so far, no email response.

I have not received mine either. I've emailed them twice and have gotten no response or refund. At least you got a refund! I will be filing a claim soon.

On 5/21/2017 at 4:11 PM, noone said:

I don't think they were ever sent. Mine was due 5/16. I sent a message asking for tracking on 5/17 and they refunded me a few hours later. And the 3.99 shipping refund came about 2 hours after that (pointing this out to spare you a 2nd angry email to them). 

Anybody have any issues with therecordexchange? I got no tracking, and so far, no email response.

just the issue that they don't ship their RSD product.  Call them at the store. some people have had luck getting some of their orders shipped that way, my suggestion would to be not order from them based off my experience, they rank up their with SRC in my opinion.

4 hours ago, hyperg1ant said:

SRC still doesn't ship my rsd stuff, looks like I will have to open a paypal claim lol

I'd file that claim asap. They are terrible with their customer service and would have taken me months to get my money back if I didn't file a claim. Once the claim was filed that's when they actually contacted me back.

16 minutes ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

just the issue that they don't ship their RSD product.  Call them at the store. some people have had luck getting some of their orders shipped that way, my suggestion would to be not order from them based off my experience, they rank up their with SRC in my opinion.

good to know.  thanks.  not gonna bother calling, 3 emails over 2 weeks and zero response, i'm just gonna sic the credit card on em.

7 minutes ago, zacooper said:

My 1-2-3-4 Go order got canceled meaning that I missed out on all the other opportunities I previously had for leftovers since I thought I had secured a copy. If anyone finds a copy of Balance & Composure Slowheart or has one to sell let me know.

My store had a copy of Balance & Composure left earlier this week.  I can grab it if it's there this weekend for you if you want. 

On 5/15/2017 at 11:32 AM, kcblackrob said:

Thanks for the tip guys!

Fingers crossed that the Isbell is really in stock! I didn't think I'd find that one for a reasonable price.

My Bengans' order of the Jason Isbell album showed up on my doorstep yesterday - was packaged fine and record was in great condition.

stoked!

Wave Records in Budapest, Hungary had 2-3 copies of Alice in Chains and one each of the two picture discs The Cure released for RSD this year. They had a few other titles that I know folks on here were looking for, but cannot remember anything else at the moment. I know Budapest isn't exactly close to most on here, but thought maybe those in the region might appreciate the lead. 

Edited by kas1985
Poor word choice.