PO Soon: Phoenix - Ti Amo

Amazing band.  I'm a complete sucker for Wolfgang and always revisit Alphabetical.  

But, but, the rules!?!?

• Your favorite band/artist announced a new album? Great! Don't start a "PO SOON" thread unless there's any solid & legit info on a vinyl release. Get hyped about the release on the EE board. Don't clutter the main board yet.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Yeah it sorta seems like that's the retail/standard. Maybe other sites just haven't added that descriptor.

Finally ordered via amoeba, was only $16.98 shipped with code MAY15

They must have recently added that description as I could have sworn it wasn't there earlier today! Thanks for the heads up.

22 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Yeah it sorta seems like that's the retail/standard. Maybe other sites just haven't added that descriptor.

Finally ordered via amoeba, was only $16.98 shipped with code MAY15

I was going to wait/hope for one more single before I pulled the trigger and pre-ordered since I'm in the middle of a vinyl splurge and I'm trying to cut back... but that's a solid price.  Thanks for the heads up!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SpazzyMcGee said:

Really loving the live videos, Fior di Latte especially

Ditto, that song is awesome. J Boy as well. First single I was meh about, yet these songs excite me more for the new album. I have to remember that I felt the same way about Bankrupt when it first came out, but it ended up growing on me real hard after a few listens.