Jump to content
dnl

Pvris - All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell (8/4)

Recommended Posts

New album up for PO. First 400 vinyl orders on smoke sold out. Next 2000 on white. Rest on black.

US:

http://store.pvris.com/music.html

Euro:

http://eurostore.pvris.com/music.html

Aus:

https://store.maniacsonline.com.au/collections/pvris

Edited by dnl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chopperdudep said:

Instantly preordered. Hoping it's as good or better than White Noise. I have a feeling this band is gonna most likely get HUGE off this album, probably even a bit of crossover success similar to Paramore.

I feel like they already got pretty big off the first album.

3 minutes ago, skippy said:

Australia seems to have test pressing pre order exclusive bundle for $200

It's $150 for the bundle in the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now http://eurostore.pvris.com/music.html

 

UK/Europe link. Ordered instantly. Possibly my most anticipated release this year.  Keeping my fingers crossed now I was in the first 300 for a (smoke) coloured one.

Edit: As this went up an hour ago and there are already 1.3k likes on twitter I'm guessing this is probably unlikely!

Edited by Roandy55

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

Edit: As this went up an hour ago and there are already 1.3k likes on twitter I'm guessing this is probably unlikely!

There's always a chance someone will decide it was an impulse buy and they didn't really like the song and cancel their order. Keep an eye out. It's really nice international shipping was so reasonable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

now http://eurostore.pvris.com/music.html

 

UK/Europe link. Ordered instantly. Possibly my most anticipated release this year.  Keeping my fingers crossed now I was in the first 300 for a (smoke) coloured one.

Edit: As this went up an hour ago and there are already 1.3k likes on twitter I'm guessing this is probably unlikely!

If you check your order details it should say what variant you'll get.

 

I think the listing showed as Sold Out for several minutes before they switched from smoke to white. So if your cart process wasn't interrupted you may be ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, amandasue1213 said:

sad i missed out on that test press , but snagged both variants so excited for this album! 

https://store.maniacsonline.com.au/products/all-we-know-of-heaven-all-we-need-of-hell-limited-test-press-bundle?variant=42165314259

 

One left. The shirt is enormous, but you'd get the TP at least. With the conversion rate it'd probably be about $170 shipped to the US, which isn't much more than the US store had them for I think...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

https://store.maniacsonline.com.au/products/all-we-know-of-heaven-all-we-need-of-hell-limited-test-press-bundle?variant=42165314259

 

One left. The shirt is enormous, but you'd get the TP at least. With the conversion rate it'd probably be about $170 shipped to the US, which isn't much more than the US store had them for I think...

dammit someone got it before i could , but thanks for trying! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

Says smoke is still available on Australian store, but can't tell if it's just an error? Allows up to 20 to be carted to I'm thinking yes:

 

https://store.maniacsonline.com.au/collections/pvris/products/all-we-know-of-heaven-all-we-need-of-hell-limited-smoke-coloured-vinyl

 

$40 shipped to the US...meh, dont need the color that bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

If you check your order details it should say what variant you'll get.

 

I think the listing showed as Sold Out for several minutes before they switched from smoke to white. So if your cart process wasn't interrupted you may be ok.

ITEM

all we know of heaven, all we need of hell (vinyl only) (Pre-order - released on: 04/08/2017)

all we know of heaven, all we need of hell vinyl

 

 

(Pre-order - released on: 04/08/2017)

 

I don't think the Euro store is specifying which colour, as this is all I can see on my order, but it seems unusual that the variants were issued worldwide instead of being specific to just one zone. I guess it's just a case now of wait and see, but there may possibly be some more variants appearing in due course.

Edited by Roandy55

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×