Pvris - All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell (8/4)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 12:07 AM, ryantark said:

Smoke shipped 

I'm still waiting for a shipping notification from the Aus store for the smoke. Emailed them on 20th, and they replied:

"Unfortunately we don't have a specific ETA at this time, however we are expecting them to arrive in the coming week. Once the vinyl arrives with us it will be shipped immediately, to which you will receive your shipping confirmation".

The Aus store was still accepting orders for the smoke for quite a while after the US and Euro stores sold out, so if  the issue was 400 worldwide I'm beginning to wonder how many they are likely to actually receive.

46 minutes ago, Mhorta said:

Has anybody received their test press? I was fortunate enough to get the test press bundle but now they're telling me the test press isn't shipping until next month sometime? Very confused how a test press can ship after everything else, i'm just hoping my order doesn't get messed up. 

The test pressings are the last things made after the label determines how many suckers fans they can get to pay a premium for the same album but with no jacket/artwork and plain white labels.

3 hours ago, Mhorta said:

Has anybody received their test press? I was fortunate enough to get the test press bundle but now they're telling me the test press isn't shipping until next month sometime? Very confused how a test press can ship after everything else, i'm just hoping my order doesn't get messed up. 

That's strange. I saw two on Instagram. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got an email back from the aussie site:

Warner Music Australia(24Hundred powered by UNIFIED Music Group)

Oct 23, 16:05 AEDT 

Hi Andy,

Thank you for checking in on your order again.
I apologise for the long wait time on your order. It looks like our warehouse is unfortunately still waiting for ye smoked coloured version of the album to reach us from our supplier.
Once it arrives to us, we will send it out immediately.
It shouldn't be too much longer - 
If you do not receive a shipping notification by early next week, please let us know.

Kind Regards;
Florian

The Aus store are still taking orders for the white vinyl which also sold out months ago.

https://store.maniacsonline.com.au/collections/pvris/products/all-we-know-of-heaven-all-we-need-of-hell-white-vinyl

Unless the delay has been caused by the label pressing up a few more copies, this doesn't exactly inspire me with confidence.

On 30/10/2017 at 3:28 PM, septimus said:

The smoke I ordered  from the aus store just shipped, only a month late lol.

Showed up today in a pretty shitty mailer with the beginnings of a seam split on the top of the sleeve and no signed card as advertised. No colour sticker on the record either, so I was kinda nervous but it is the smoke thankfully.

Hi Andrew

Thanks for your email and amazing patience,
We are actually still waiting on 10 more of this vinyl and I have chased up the label again today to try and get them as soon as possible.
As soon as we receive the rest of the vinyl - we will notify you and provide your tracking information.

So sorry for the further delay.

Kind Regards;
Anna

Customer Service - 24Hundred

No words.

:D