Pvris - All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell (8/4)

46 minutes ago, HeartSwells said:

Yeah, I hadn't received any shipping notification either so got worried. Have a feeling this isn't gonna work out.

On the plus side, they may well have actually pressed enough copies to fill all the orders (eventually), however the shipping applied to my order was $10 AUD to the UK, which seems ridiculously cheap compared to shipping from the US. After the previous posters comment regarding the mailer I can imagine the condition it is likely to arrive in.

Edited by Roandy55

Apparently there is a half clear / half black tour LP floating around. If anyone is going to a show in the next few months and spots one, I would love to buy it. 

Edit: Nevermind. I found them on Banquet Records haha. 

https://www.banquetrecords.com/pvris/all-we-know-of-heaven%2C-all-we-need-of-hell/awkohalnoh

Edited by Han Solo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The band has updated their Facebook / Twitter cover photos and a blank listing for a new release is up on Amazon. You can't click on it yet but I've seen similar listings put up a few months before an album is released. I think it's safe to say a new single should be coming our way shortly (Maybe one of the three Lynn teased on Instagram) 

12 hours ago, Han Solo said:

The band has updated their Facebook / Twitter cover photos and a blank listing for a new release is up on Amazon. You can't click on it yet but I've seen similar listings put up a few months before an album is released. I think it's safe to say a new single should be coming our way shortly (Maybe one of the three Lynn teased on Instagram) 

Figure any time now, as you said, they've been teasing this new music for awhile now. Can't wait

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The next single is called "Hallucinations". The band has been sending out red flexi discs with the song on it to people on the mailing list. I'm not sure if its US only or international fans will also be able to receive it, but I submitted my address anyways! They also include a sticker with the new logo and a small note.