Pvris - All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell (8/4)

10 minutes ago, dnl said:

Homepage of the website lists smoke as sold out. Also states that there were 400 total now too.

Yeah I really am not sure if there were three hundred copies of the smoke or four hundred since each page is stating something different. I'm gonna lean towards the larger number. 

Edited by Han Solo

12 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Yeah I really am not sure if there were three hundred copies of the smoke or four hundred since each page is stating something different. I'm gonna lean towards the larger number. 

When I first hit the home page, it said there were 500. Product pages said 300 and now the home page says 400. The number is all over the place.

Been watching the inventory and the Australian site now lists only 14 smoke copies left so that leads me to believe it's accurate.

As was mentioned, it comes out to about $39 US with shipping but probably your last chance if you want this variant since all the other bundles are sold out and it's long gone from US and Europe sites. 

46 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

Ordered a smoke from the Aus store, it looks as if they  ship to the UK but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Came in at  just £25 shipped. Absolutely delighted, but just 400 worldwide still seems like an awfully low number.

I just grabbed this from the aus store too, but I agree 400 worldwide seems really low. Interested to see more info on that.

On 5/1/2017 at 10:57 AM, dnl said:

When I first hit the home page, it said there were 500. Product pages said 300 and now the home page says 400. The number is all over the place.

they did some fuckery with the clear white noise variant too and when i hit up management about it they just ignored me. so im not surprised. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The album has been pushed back to the 25th of August which is a bummer but I'm glad they're working hard to make it the best it can possibly be. They also released a full tracklist today: 

1) Heaven

2) Half

3) Anyone Else

4) What's Wrong

5) Walk Alone

6) Same Soul

7) Winter

8)No Mercy

9) Separate

10) Nola I 

Edited by Han Solo

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Pre-order Customer,

We apologize that there has been a delay in the first vinyl pressing of All We Know Of Heaven, All We Need of Hell. We have updated the estimated delivery date of the vinyl to September 22nd. On August 25th, you will receive a digital download of the album. If you purchased additional merchandise with your vinyl you will receive that on or around August 25th. We will continue to keep you informed as we receive updates on the vinyl.

Thank you for your patience,

PVRIS WEBSTORE

Received earlier today via email,  another months delay. Assuming this means worldwide?

• 2 weeks later...