nine lives - music & art

Hey y'all! Some of you might remember back in 2014 when I did the live tape recording of Sorority Noise & The Hotelier. Well, I'm happy to say that I've finally stopped being lazy and will be putting work into making this label an actual thing. I have a few releases planned and just ordered tapes for the first release. I'm excited for it and hopefully you dig it. I know I do.

If y'all are interested in seeing what's happening you can follow here or on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook @nnxlvs

Thanks for reading and being cool.

Love,

andy.

Nine Lives is proud to be releasing Quality Time's Boston Pizzeria.

This three-piece from Greenville, SC is about to be your new favorite band. As a follow up to their first EP, Neil, Quality Time puts it all on the table with Boston Pizzeria. Over the course of 11 songs Pearson Parham sings of friendships, remnants of lost loves, and the emotions that come with growing up. The highs and lows complement each other almost seamlessly. It's the perfect mix of emo and rock with a bit of twinkle in there. This album will make you want to clean your room and tell your ex to stick their grapes in the fridge. I've had it on repeat for awhile now. It's fantastic.

Listen here: qualitytimeband.bandcamp.com

FFO: Modern Baseball & Marietta

On sale 5/13 @ nnlvs.storenvy.com

Edited by andy.
wtf is there so much white space? // fixed it finally

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I came across a post of yours the other day and decided to check out the Quality Time album. I've now had it on repeat for the last few days, it's amazing! I also ordered the tape right away too. I can't wait to see what else is to come, not just from the band, but from your label as well. :)

9 hours ago, Bakalars said:

I came across a post of yours the other day and decided to check out the Quality Time album. I've now had it on repeat for the last few days, it's amazing! I also ordered the tape right away too. I can't wait to see what else is to come, not just from the band, but from your label as well. :)

I'm glad you liked it! I saw your order and will get it out (hopefully) tomorrow. I appreciate the support. I had some things planned but moving + work set me back some. Working on getting a few more things out here soon.