PO NOW: Japanese Breakfast - "Soft Sounds From Another Planet" (Out 07.14.17)

Received my TTL copy and unfortunately it's an utter garbage pressing. Static plays throughout both sides. Cleaning does no good. Wish TTL would start a habit of keeping some replacement copies before putting up their "second batch "after the initial wave of shipping. Contacted them and they can only offer a partial refund or full return/refund boo

44 minutes ago, ghost said:

Received my TTL copy and unfortunately it's an utter garbage pressing. Static plays throughout both sides. Cleaning does no good. Wish TTL would start a habit of keeping some replacement copies before putting up their "second batch "after the initial wave of shipping. Contacted them and they can only offer a partial refund or full return/refund boo

It's from a different plant as the others? My copy from End of an Ear (Translucent Orange) sounds great, but like I said earlier, I wanted a copy that looks more like the persimmons. If it sounds wack, I'll be upset.

So I got my TTL copy in today and immediately went to check out if there was a difference. There was more stuff on the dead wax, so they must be different. Gave both a back to back listen with Headphones on and there’s definitely some attic and popping on the right channel. Gonna bust out my record cleaner and see if it fixes it. If not, big sad face.

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

https://www.hellomerch.com/collections/japanese-breakfast/products/sable-double-vinyl
some more stuff! This game has had my interest piqued for a while, had no idea all the music was Michelle.

There's also a Newbury exclusive, an indie gold, and the regular variant is a purple disc and a "coral" disc. I'd link them but I'm lazy.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This thread needs to be retitled to a catch all thread or something.

Honestly sad no one bumped this. There was a /1,000 repress of Psychopomp last week that’s sold out. There’s also a new run on black vinyl.

https://www.hellomerch.com/products/psychopomp-black-vinyl

I found from a random La Dispute email that had other Hello Merch recommendations. Went on eBay and they’re 6 actively listed and 10 that had already sold. There’s still a handful of the Turntable Lab exclusive version still up for flipping there as well.

Edited by MCDELTAT