Inherited Large Music Collection! Need Help With Equipement

So my grandfather is moving to India, and he is leaving me his HUGE collection of vinyl, casettes, and CDs. Problem is that he has been using a really shitty all in one since as long as I can remember. As an avid music listener myself, I have been saving up money to get a proper setup to be able to play all of these. I just need recommendations/direction towards what are good/bad products.

So far I am considering the Audio Techinca LP120 as it comes built in with a preamp (I think), and it's pretty affordable. I just need a way to play the rest and recommendations of speakers. Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks,

Kush Patel

On 5/5/2017 at 11:26 PM, KushP1 said:

So my grandfather is moving to India, and he is leaving me his HUGE collection of vinyl, casettes, and CDs. Problem is that he has been using a really shitty all in one since as long as I can remember. As an avid music listener myself, I have been saving up money to get a proper setup to be able to play all of these. I just need recommendations/direction towards what are good/bad products.

So far I am considering the Audio Techinca LP120 as it comes built in with a preamp (I think), and it's pretty affordable. I just need a way to play the rest and recommendations of speakers. Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks,

Kush Patel

i would suggest getting a pair of powered speakers and you'll be ready to go. Try out the Klipsch r-15PM ($299/pair) if you can, they should do the trick