Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Vol. 1 [Standard Release]

3 hours ago, ethereal said:

there is literally nothing to "track" with this.

the thread was made to tell everyone what they already knew from day one, that a normal black release would be hitting all retailers.

can we get a lock now please?

Its a stretch to say that everyone "knew" it from day one. There was literally no hard confirmation of that short of a Bullmoose product page that was taken down mere hours after it was discovered which made the potential release appear even more sketchy and when the official Coheed Facebook page responded to the sell out of the D2C version essentially with "sorry, that's all there was to sell. We'll look into making more or something lolz" it looked uncertain that there would be a wide release so soon if ever. No need to try to shut me down for wanting to continue a thread that can stay open without endless bickering about a single flipper. There's no telling yet whether there are particular details to track at this point. Maybe some people will just want a place to discuss this release when it finally arrives. For instance, the sound quality, packaging quality and the like. Your attitude sucks.

9 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

Its a stretch to say that everyone "knew" it from day one. There was literally no hard confirmation of that short of a Bullmoose product page that was taken down mere hours after it was discovered which made the potential release appear even more sketchy and when the official Coheed Facebook page responded to the sell out of the D2C version essentially with "sorry, that's all there was to sell. We'll look into making more or something lolz" it looked uncertain that there would be a wide release so soon if ever. No need to try to shut me down for wanting to continue a thread that can stay open without endless bickering about a single flipper. There's no telling yet whether there are particular details to track at this point. Maybe some people will just want a place to discuss this release when it finally arrives. For instance, the sound quality, packaging quality and the like. Your attitude sucks.

I'm just waiting for the black to hit Amazon or Popmarket for mad cheap. When it does, that will be my listening copy. Until then it's the RSD or D2C (which I haven't listened to yet).

Forgot the point- I'd like the thread open too 

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

So naturally every time I tried to go order this from amazon at $25.39 or whatever it was, I got distracted by something and didn't get around to it until last night when it conveniently increased to $29.98. Burns my ass. Hopefully it drops a few bucks before release so I can get that pre-order price guarantee to work for me.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Derek™ said:

One of the more fanbase-appropriate pieces of merchandise I've seen in a while.

Am I surprised? No. Am I offended/ disappointed? No. Despite their trendy nature and over use, these things are kind of fun. Did I buy one? No. Do I regret it? No. But if I had an extra $15 dollars to throw away, I would've bought it. 

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Am I surprised? No. Am I offended/ disappointed? No. Despite their trendy nature and over use, these things are kind of fun. Did I buy one? No. Do I regret it? No. But if I had an extra $15 dollars to throw away, I would've bought it. 

Does anyone care? No.

2 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I'm disappointed they didn't put some more thought into the design. Their logo in the center? If you're holding it, it looks like any other generic spinner. They could've made an actual die cut 3-D version of their logo and stuck a bearing in the center. That might be worth a look....maybe.