Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Vol. 1 [Standard Release]

22 minutes ago, Secular Haze said:

You have to sit next to one on a plane for 12 hours:

Coheed fan

GJ fan

BN fan

Who are you choosing?

I'm technically all 3, but if I have to go with a stranger that's one of these fans, I'm probably going with @The Ghost of Randy Savage option. MAYBE a Coheed fan if there isn't a new album out and we don't have to discuss YotBR. 

4 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Come on dude. No one misspells flown like that. We know you're trolling along. 

It’s meta-trolling.  He’s hoping people will be irritated with the typos - which I’ve personally bypassed see through entirely - and now I’m just annoyed that someone would deliberately take the time and effort, and assume everyone else is too dense to identify him as a troll.  Someone’s bored on Easter break.

5 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

It’s meta-trolling.  He’s hoping people will be irritated with the typos - which I’ve personally bypassed see through entirely - and now I’m just annoyed that someone would deliberately take the time and effort, and assume everyone else is too dense to identify him as a troll.  Someone’s bored on Easter break.

Or Maybe he's not a troll and just bad at spelling. The world may never know.

I will say this, phonically, flone would be pronounced the same, so he at least has some phonics under his belt. Maybe he's a low fourth grader?

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

With the announcement of the NWFT neverender tour, I expect we'll have info on a NWFT vinyl re-release soon. 

Wish they'd just go ahead and slap a 2nd Stage re-press together too.

I’m surprised they haven’t put out an amory wars box set by this point. Would be like printing money. 

3 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Yeah, true. I own enough stuff that I'd hesitate for a minute, but if it was $200 or less I'd probably jump on it.

A simple black vinyl, 8xLP set maybe with new artwork could definitely be $200 or less. Add in a deluxe version on color that includes the comics and they’ll be rolling in cash. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

So the NWFT tour starts in May, I'd expect to start seeing POs soon for a NWFT reissue by the end of the month unless the masters got burned up.

Probably (either one). I don't know much on the technical side of this, but what's the likelihood the plates still exist and are usable?

22 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

That joint that burned down with all the laquers and shit.

I think this is a reference to the Universal Masters Vault fire that happened in around 2008 but wasn't reported til about 2 years ago. We lost the masters to  A LOT of important music from every genre.

Universal Pictures claimed that the fire destroyed a three-acre (1.2 ha) portion of the Universal backlot, including the attraction King Kong Encounter[3][4] and 40,000 to 50,000 archived digital video and film copies. A 2019 New York Times Magazine exposé asserted that the fire also destroyed 118,000 to 175,000 audio master tapes belonging to Universal Music Group (UMG). This included original recordings belonging to some of the best-selling artists worldwide. UMG initially disputed the story, but CEO Lucian Grainge later confirmed that there had been a significant loss of musical archives.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Universal_Studios_fire

Edited by mcpherson123

9 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I think this is a reference to the Universal Masters Vault fire that happened in around 2008 but wasn't reported til about 2 years ago. We lost the masters to  A LOT of important music from every genre.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Universal_Studios_fire

Nope, there was someplace in the last few months that burned down that contained a bunch of lacquers and I think masters used to make those lacquers for upcoming releases.