Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Vol. 1 [Standard Release]

2 hours ago, kannibal said:

I think this vinyl release sounds good, and upon comparison on my system, sounds better than the CD that I have played to death. Small improvements across the board and a great listen. I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I did. 

Have you received your standard version that is set to release in two days or are you referring to an earlier available variant?

2 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

Have you received your standard version that is set to release in two days or are you referring to an earlier available variant?

I have the D2C press.  All pressings should sound exactly the same as they all should come from the same metal parts. Random pressing defects would be the only difference.

I just felt like the hype had died down a bit but didn't wanted people to forget that it's a great sounding pressing and will be available on Friday.

Edited by kannibal

45 minutes ago, kannibal said:

I have the D2C press.  All pressings should sound exactly the same as they all should come from the same metal parts. Random pressing defects would be the only difference.

I just felt like the hype had died down a bit but didn't wanted people to forget that it's a great sounding pressing and will be available on Friday.

It does sound really nice. I haven't listened in a few weeks, but I should break out my RSD copy again. I think I'll pick up the standard edition whenever Popmarket or the like put it on sale.

20 hours ago, kannibal said:

I'm assuming they're being pressed from the same stampers but you never know. I'm glad to hear it sounds good. Thanks for the clarification.

• 8 months later...
16 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

How do we know this guy even likes this band?

Are you freaking joking me?? My damn name has Coheed fan in it. I was banned for a year, I am back now thoug. I actually started a thread for this album back over a year ago and, everyone got so mad at me causre I was a Nube and just made the topic the name of the album and everybody thought that it was coming out. Haha it got real crazy though. If you do not believe I am a huge fan, please check me out on my instagram page. I have a picture of this album on there.

3 hours ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Are you freaking joking me?? My damn name has Coheed fan in it. I was banned for a year, I am back now thoug. I actually started a thread for this album back over a year ago and, everyone got so mad at me causre I was a Nube and just made the topic the name of the album and everybody thought that it was coming out. Haha it got real crazy though. If you do not believe I am a huge fan, please check me out on my instagram page. I have a picture of this album on there.

I’m still not making the connection.

4 hours ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

OK, but how many Coheed tattoos do you have?

5 hours ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Well, duh! You don’t make threads for things that don’t exist! Rule #1 on VC... at least it should be if it isn’t already.