PO SOON: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You at Your Darkest repress

3 hours ago, drawcody said:

It would be cool if they pressed Hell or High Water. Broken circles said they were going to release it last Christmas but that didn't happen. I messaged the guy from broken circles on twitter last week and he was a total ass. 

1 hour ago, billya said:

Not really. You replied to a tweet promoting another release by making it seem like he had promised you something and hadn't delivered.

Yeah, I don't really see that as him being an ass to you, you asked a question, and he gave you an honest answer. 

1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Yeah, I don't really see that as him being an ass to you, you asked a question, and he gave you an honest answer. 

Brent can totally bring the sass but he didn't at all there, that was just a straight facts answer.  You not liking the answer doesn't mean that he's an ass.

that was a pretty dick move imo, these companies work really hard to get releases out and don't really care about your favoritism of one album over another, regardless of what they said about hell or high water. I understand people want that pressed but it's getting annoying at this point.

I'm really glad this is getting reissued and don't really give a shit about hell or high water until official news of that surfaces, like this.

its like circa survive fans asking about a blue sky noise reissue during the juturna or on letting go reissue campaigns. don't be that guy.......

I totally disagree on most points made about HOHW. If I'm promoting a product like Brent did with As Cities Burn on twitter last year, and I announce it's going to be released in December. I don't just go radio silent when December Rolls around. Regardless of how complicated it is. You post something saying, hey guys it's taking longer than anticipated. Instead he just ignored anyone asking questions about it and replies sacastically when someone puts you in a corner.  

I dont  have a problem with his response to me. I thought it was funny in a sarcastic way. Hence my sarcastic reply. I've  been a long time Broken Circles fan, and I purchase a lot of their music. But you can't promise a date that you're going to be there at seven, show up at 9 and say, well just be glad I showed up. If Brent can't handle my sass then oh well. 

Edited by drawcody
Typoooosss

8 minutes ago, drawcody said:

I totally disagree on most points made about HOHW. If I'm promoting a product like Brent did with As Cities Burn on twitter last year, and I announce it's going to be released in December. I don't just go radio silent when December Rolls around. Regardless of how complicated it is. You post something saying, hey guys it's taking longer than anticipated. Instead he just ignored anyone asking questions about it and replies sacastically when someone puts you in a corner.  

I dont  have a problem with his response to me. I thought it was funny in a sarcastic way. Hence my sarcastic reply. I've  been a long time Broken Circles fan, and I purchase a lot of their music. But you can't promise a date that you're going to be there at seven, show up at 9 and say, well just be glad I showed up. If Brent can't handle my sass then oh well. 

I'm sure he can.

He's not going out on a date with you.  Projected record pressing dates are regularly pushed back, and no one ever says anything.  Sometimes they aren't allowed to even.

drawcody is the type of whiny entitled little bitch that makes me glad not to work in mailorder anymore. He didn't take your money yet. He's working on getting a product with long lead times made, and the process is at the discretion of a major label for whom this project is likely not a priority. That doesn't outweigh bringing up an unrelated product when someone is promoting a new release and then going on a message board to bash them on the "being a total ass" scale.

And writing to someone on Twitter is hardly "putting them in a corner", unless you have a million followers and you're calling them out.