Finally being released on vinyl! Pre-orders are now live.

Wargod has two exclusive colored vinyl variations of the True Romance soundtrack including Clarence inspired "king gold" vinyl (/297), as well as clear with aqua and pink splatter (/686) - inspired by Alabama's so cool 90s wardrobe.

true-romance-colored-vinyl.jpg

Our exclusive "king gold" vinyl variation is limited to only 297 copies and comes in an exclusive box set that True Romance fans will appreciate:

true-romance-vinyl-boxset.jpg

Box includes:

• Dick Ritchie signed 8x10 (autographed by Michael Rapaport)
• 5 piece set of 1" studio-approved True Romance soft enamel pins
• Slipmat with original True Romance art 
• Clarence inspired "king" sunglasses
• Alabama inspired malibu sunglasses
• Mock 'Coming Home in a Bodybag' VHS case
• Clarence's Michigan drivers license recovered from Drexl's lair (don't worry, we cleaned off the blood splatter)
• Beverly Ambassador Hotel napkin with "Youre So Cool" stamp
• "Greetings from Cancun" postcard with genuine 1992 Elvis postage stamp on reverse side
• Elliot Blitzer mugshot
• All items neatly housed inside a 12.75 x 12.75 collector's box with matte black finish, hand numbered in gold ink out of 297, and featuring the iconic True Romance angel tattoo / logo in gold foil stamping.

true-romance-vinyl-box-front.jpg

true-romance-vinyl-box-back.jpg

true-romance-enamel-pins.jpg

true-romance-pin-set.jpg

true-romance-clarence-license.jpg

true-romance-sunglasses.jpg

true-romance-cancun-postcard.jpg

true-romance-elliot-mugshot.jpg

true-romance-vinyl-art-1.jpg

true-romance-vinyl-art-5.jpg

true-romance-vinyl-art-6.jpg

Pre-order link

Edited by Wargod

31 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

I had a feeling the bundle would be that much considering everything that's in it.  I might just get  the purple splatter and call it a day.  Still hate that cover art though.

We added a "Dick Ritchie" signed 8x10 as well, autographed by Michael Rapaport. A lot of our expense on this project came from the packaging itself... we could have skimped out (and almost did after tallying up our expenses!) but decided to go all out with a high end gold foil box. Not only does it hold everything nicely, but it looks classy on a record shelf.  And the cover art looks a million times better in person than the tiny jpegs, plus the gatefold spread is even better! I don't think anyone will be disappointed. 

8 hours ago, Wargod said:

We added a "Dick Ritchie" signed 8x10 as well, autographed by Michael Rapaport. A lot of our expense on this project came from the packaging itself... we could have skimped out (and almost did after tallying up our expenses!) but decided to go all out with a high end gold foil box. Not only does it hold everything nicely, but it looks classy on a record shelf.  And the cover art looks a million times better in person than the tiny jpegs, plus the gatefold spread is even better! I don't think anyone will be disappointed. 

Sticker shock is a real thing, but it seems like this is a really in depth box set and worth the entry fee.  

LOL

That's the most useless crap I've ever seen in a box set.

2 pairs of sunglasses that no one will wear, an empty VHS case,  fake I.D., postcard, some pins, a cheesy  slipmat with the "True Romance" logo etc. A bunch of stuff that will just accumulate dust.

All for just $140-180

I'll stick with a standard issue.

Edited by vinyl addict

3 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

LOL

That's the most useless crap I've ever seen in a box set.

2 pairs of sunglasses that no one will wear, an empty VHS case,  fake I.D., postcard, some pins, a cheesy  slipmat with the "True Romance" logo etc. A bunch of stuff that will just accumulate dust.

All for just $140-180

I'll stick with a standard issue.

why don't you tell us how you really feel? haha. 

we knew the box set wouldn't be for everyone, which is why we created less than 300 and have the standard edition for $24.98. the box set is for dorks like me who want something extra from one of their favorite films. we worked hard on creating fun items that are all directly related to the script.. including a few that i think/hope (?) fans will get actual use out of or at least really appreciate the attention to detail on.

that aside, a 5 piece set of enamel pins, getting one of the actors on board, paying artists, housing everything inside a custom gold foil box.. it was the most expensive project I've ever worked on, including my other label that is on cat #62 this year.

to each their own, we appreciate you picking up the standard edition!