PO NOW! Nickelback - Silver Side Up, All The Right Reasons, and The Long Road

One of my local record stores will have 5-10 copies of each on release day. They'll sell maybe 2 of each, then they will be put in the sale bin for $11-15 because that's what that shop has to do with 90% of their overpriced radio rock stock. 

Edited by throughbeingcruel

3 hours ago, MicLima said:

The State?  Will agree, that's a good song, I prefer the acoustic version.

Yeah def.  Still have a soft-spot for "Old Enough" too.  Then I found out who Big Wreck was and the magic was gone the first time I heard "Mistake", a song so good that Nickelback covers it a lot.  I would love to hear a well-mastered pressing of the Pleasure and the Greed.  It's a bit of a bloated album but, so many great songs- "Ladylike", "Knee Deep", "Undersold", "Broken Hands", and "Defined by What We Steal" are great songs.

Edited by firefoxussr

On 5/19/2017 at 11:53 AM, DOMAN127 said:

I'll trade you a copy of Silver Side Up for either one--your choice ;)

No can do. :lol:

The reason why I have both is because after I bought the UK pressing, they pressed up copies here on Red Vinyl, with a slightly different tracklist, different cover, etc.

I was saying to myself, "Dammit, here I am buying the same album for $25, after spending $30 for the UK one."

Now I am glad I made both purchases. B)

22 minutes ago, piratesprayer said:

I know. Its unfortunate that so many like crap like that. Thats why creed was a thing. haha

The common folk need something to listen to. 

Oh really? Well, answer me this, oh ye of the uncommon folk. If you could only listen to one of the following two bands for the rest of your life, which would you choose, Dave Matthews Band or Creed?

1 hour ago, kannibal said:

Oh really? Well, answer me this, oh ye of the uncommon folk. If you could only listen to one of the following two bands for the rest of your life, which would you choose, Dave Matthews Band or Creed?

neither . dave is alright. if i had to dave would be alright but to be honest, i would listen neither.