PO: ABLE BAKER FOX - "Visions" LP + limited bundles

9 years after the band's debut "Voices", ABLE BAKER FOX return with their new album.

“Visions” will be out on Arctic Rodeo Recordings in Europe and No Sleep Records in the US in late summer. It has been recorded by  J Robbins at The Magpie Cage Recording Studio in Baltimore, MD in four days in January 2017.

Arctic Rodeo is offering a standard version of the LP will on clear/white mixed vinyl, as well as  #11 of their strictly limited Zum Heimathafen Art Series. This variant of the LP will come on exclusive pink/black mixed vinyl and will include an exclusive silkscreen art printed, numbered and signed by the hands of the artist Alexander Hanke at Zum Heimathafen. It is exclusively available at the Arctic Rodeo webstore and will be available the German mailorder Flight 13 soon. All LPs will come with and insert and a MP3 download card. Furthermore, there are T-Shirt bundles available. This exclusive T-shirt being is made of organic cotton, printed by hand at Shirtmanufaktur and manufactured under Fair Wear conditions and at Earth Positive standards.

“Visions” Arctic Rodeo pressing infos

ABLE BAKER FOX artist infos

The album is now available for preorder at the Arctic Rodeo webstore now, and so do the fine folks at No Sleep in the US.

AbleBakerFox_Visions_ZHAS-1024x643.jpgAbleBakerFox_Visions_standard-1024x643.jAbleBakerFox_Visions_Screenprint-1024x10

ABF-Shirt-Mockup-large-2-1024x587.jpg

Here comes the video for the brand new song “Drift”:

• 1 month later...

ABLE BAKER FOX have released a new song called "Purple Mountains":

The exclusive ABLE BAKER FOX T-shirts we are offering at Arctic Rodeo will only be available until August 2!

The T-shirts will be made of organic cotton, screenprinted by hand.

Only vailable at our webstore and made on demand: http://arcticrodeorecordings.com/shop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
13 hours ago, nihac said:

There are only 6 copies of the limited special edition left at the Arctic Rodeo webstore.

http://arcticrodeorecordings.com/shop

Thanks for the bump & heads up! I wanted this album but did not want to give my money to Chris Hansen. I'm very happy to get the gorgeous artwork too. 

On 11/28/2017 at 9:39 PM, GradedOnACurve said:

Absolutely worth paying for the EU edition. Do it.

How much did how you pay for shipping? I had two options...DHL @ 26 euro and whatever else I chose @4.95 euro. Seemed impossibly low, so I was expecting a "you owe us more money" email or something, but have not gotten one yet.

15 hours ago, sabukweli said:

How much did how you pay for shipping? I had two options...DHL @ 26 euro and whatever else I chose @4.95 euro. Seemed impossibly low, so I was expecting a "you owe us more money" email or something, but have not gotten one yet.

I've bought from them using the 5 Euro option a bunch of times with no problem. Most German distros just overcharge to cover themselves in case of international losses

Edited by GradedOnACurve