Stickers From Record Companies

5 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I keep them for a decade, convinced I'll eventually do something with them, and then eventually start giving them away when I sell records or send someone something.

I've seen that done a few times. All of stickers I already have a bucket full of. No complaints though, I still think it is nice to do.

I've been skateboarding for 17 years and going to shows for about 15, so I've had more stickers than any human ever should. Nearly everything I own has a damn sticker on it. I've got a table that is entirely covered, and two of my LP shelves are entirely covered too. Just slap em on everything in sight. 

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I've been skateboarding for 17 years and going to shows for about 15, so I've had more stickers than any human ever should. Nearly everything I own has a damn sticker on it. I've got a table that is entirely covered, and two of my LP shelves are entirely covered too. Just slap em on everything in sight. 

That's a good idea. Maybe when I leave college and get a better LP setup than the one just hanging out at home, I can put em on the shelves. 

10 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

I stick them to things or give them away. Could you really not figure out what to do with them yourself?

I mean no shit. I was just wondering if anyone did anything cool. Don't really want to put them in places that look ugly either. 

Edited by gavinislame

Between mailorder and working in a record store, I get so many promo stickers and random crap I must have 5 books of matches from random artists in my drawer, I keep what I like and send the rest with records I sell as another user mentioned. I often send stuff to my friends so if they like the artist in question I take advantage and get the stack down

I frame them and put them on my wall. You should too. After all, how many LPs can one really fit on a wall? 10? 20? maybe 40? But with stickers you can fit thousands of your favourite bands and even bands no one has ever heard of! Shop www.CuteNCustomTinyStickerFrames.ca for all your sticker framing needs!

• 5 weeks later...

I have an ugly rolling cabinet I built to dampen the volume of my shop vac (which I use along with a Squeaky Clean record cleaner). I just slap all my label stickers on there since it's already a gross plywood monstrosity. Otherwise, I'm too old/not punk enough to put stickers on anything resembling actual furniture or audio equipment.