FS-Forecastle Weekend Pass 2017

Hi all! I live in the wonderful city known as Louisville, Kentucky. Each year, the city puts on Forecastle Festival which was...Founded in 2002 by Louisville native JK McKnight, Forecastle has grown from a neighborhood event to one of the country’s most anticipated summer festivals, drawing tens of thousands of fans from across the world to Louisville’s scenic 85-acre Waterfront Park. In addition to featuring a who’s who of musical acts such as Jack White, The Black Keys, Outkast, Widespread Panic, Beck, Sam Smith, Smashing Pumpkins, My Morning Jacket, Bassnectar, The Flaming Lips, Band of Horses, Sleater-Kinney, and The Avett Brothers, Forecastle has consistently promoted local artists as well as focusing on environmental activism and outdoor recreation. Past Forecastles have featured prominent organizations, industry leaders, and distinguished speakers, such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (Riverkeepers), Rob Caughlan (Surfrider Foundation) and Christopher Childs (Greenpeace International). You can find more info at there site, here

Basically, since I am from Louisville, I attend the event every year. This year is no exception, and I already purchased a three day pass way back before the lineup was released. Unfortunately, a good friend of mine is getting married on Saturday, and therefore I will not be able to attend for a full day in which LCD Soundsystem will be playing. Thus, I am trying to sell my tier one weekend pass at cost (after fees), which comes out to $170. Now, I know what you're thinking! But, I can still buy the tickets online through the vendor! While that is true, you will still have to pay for fees, and will end up having to pay much more than $170. Thus, if you are interested please shoot me a PM! I can physically mail you a ticket, shoot you an email with an attachment, or (I believe) send it via ticketmaster. 

Bump! I mean, look at some of the amazing acts you could see!

FRIDAY, JULY 14 

• Odesza
  • Cage the Elephant
  • Run the Jewels
  • GRiZ
  • Capital Cities
  • NEEDTOBREATHE
  • Teddy Abrams & Friends
  • Real Estate
  • Waka Flocka Flame
  • Twin Limb
  • LANY