SPAM when returning to the site on Android Chrome

vinyl addict

For the last 2 days I've been getting a SPAM message pop up and give me a warning about a virus when I return to the site (already logged in). It doesn't want to close either. 

Is anyone else experiencing this? Seems this place is having some security issues. I see other threads about similar problems.

Is there a way to eliminate the messages on my end?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did some digging and the issue is google ads needing flash installed (which android no longer is supporting) and thats what the deal is. Its a crappy google ad which google is not supposed to allow. I submitted a request to stop them. We will see what happens. I was told there is a way to not prompt that in your browser preferences. Maybe check into that so it won't ask you to install flash. 

I was also told is we had spyware, malware etc it would happen on all mobile phones not just android. So the more i look into this is google ads being stupid.

I will keep you posted but look into the browser preferences.

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, richardsurf said:

I'm getting spam redirects on my iPhone. It's slightly different each time as far as what the message or spam says.

It happens every so often and I've noticed it for a few weeks but it always stops right when I'm almost motivated to post about it.

LsfcGUc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Yeah...been having the exact same issue as @dnl and @richardsurf on my iphone. Driving me nuts....any update?