500 - Bone with Olive Green & Classic Black Splatter

600 – Bone & Olive Green

700 - Olive with Bone

1,000 – Bone

1,000 – Coke Bottle Green

2,000 - Coke Bottle Green [P9] with Classic Black Smoke

2,000 – Classic Black w/ Redish Splatter

5,000 – Redish

So many of these variants sound almost exactly the same. It will be interesting to see if there are distinct discernible differences. When the hell are we getting these?

On 9/13/2017 at 12:16 AM, regan138 said:

Nobody has really made heads or tails of where all the different colors are going to.  Sort of a bummer since there are a ton of different colors. 

I ordered my copy from Amazon and received a blood red copy.
I'm assuming it's the /5000 Retail Variant.

1 hour ago, roadmonkey said:

Got my Amazon version (blood red) today. Did the non retail version come with a lyric sheet/insert and/or download code?? just kinda odd for a HWM record or really any record to not even come with an insert. 

I ordered from the MerchNow US store and got a lyric sheet/insert with a download code .

On 9/21/2017 at 7:42 AM, phelansegur said:

500 - Bone with Olive Green & Classic Black Splatter .. availabe here 
https://www.banquetrecords.com/hot-water-music/light-it-up/4050538295962
Has anyone seen or heard of a classic black?

Yes, on the Merch Bar website. They have classic black for sale, Gisbert 

Edited by regan138

8 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

That one on the right is the black and red /300 correct? Most limited and boring.

This is what Rise calls "Classic Black & Redish" - 400. These two came as a bundle with the pin. I've not seen a "300 - Red with Black" yet.

I'm sure it was in one of the more expensive bundles .. any suggestion? Any pictures?

Edited by phelansegur

On 9/28/2017 at 2:07 PM, phelansegur said:

Three more are on the way ...

21993162_891550684353329_396783491279135

Awesome job nabbing all these variants.  I did the same for Exister, just didn't have it in me this go around.  Where did you find the coke bottle clear with black smoke? I got the two from rise that came with the pin. Considering picking up the splatters and the smoke, really digging the record.

On 8/19/2017 at 4:47 AM, xschurzix said:

Pressing Info:

300 - Red with Black

400 –Classic Black & Redish 

500 - Bone with Olive Green & Classic Black Splatter

600 – Bone & Olive Green

700 - Olive with Bone

1,000 – Bone

1,000 – Coke Bottle Green

2,000 - Coke Bottle Green [P9] with Classic Black Smoke

2,000 – Classic Black w/ Redish Splatter

5,000 – Redish

The red with black came with the bundle.

Also, @phelansegur I didn't know those were all your records. I wasn't saying over kill to you. I think that the label and band are going a little overboard with all of the variants. It's making it tough for a record nut like yourself?:P

Edited by lexicondevil

19 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Also, @phelansegur I didn't know those were all your records. I wasn't saying over kill to you. I think that the label and band are going a little overboard with all of the variants. It's making it tough for a record nut like yourself?:P

Don't worry, I don't take it too seriously .. as you can see on my profile picture, I'm a fan boy (or should I say old geezer) ...
But you are right .. ten different colors are really a bit too much for a first pressing. Wanted to have it complete, but I'm not sure anymore. 
I love HWM and all their side projects .. I have everything they ever recorded on vinyl  at least in the first pressing, also records with different covers, test pressings (you name it ..). But this time it's really heavy .. not even Var has ever managed that .. :huh:

Edited by phelansegur

In other forums, it's debated whether the the colors "300 - Red with Black, 700 - Olive with Bone" exist at all.

Nobody saw a real photo so far.  And they are not yet listed on Discogs.
The pressing plant has also not mentioned these colours. Maybe Rise Records is just a bit confused about the many colour variations they  produced.
The amount is the same as the "400 –Classic Black & Redish  & 600 – Bone & Olive Green"
I would love if they don't exist ..  
:P