PO: Vince Staples - Big Fish Theory

BIG FISH THEORY LIMITED EDITION NUMBERED PICTURE DISC VINYL + DIGITAL ALBUM

Pre-order and is expected to ship on or around street date, June 23.

Limited to 5,000.

PO Link: https://store.vincestaples.com/products/big-fish-theory-limited-edition-numbered-picture-disc-vinyl-digital-album

Edited by JustSchwimmer

5 minutes ago, downisthenewup87 said:

Very disappointed that this is on picture disc.  Has anyone had a picture disc that didn't sound like ass?

None of mine actually sound terrible they just all have this slight surface noise that wouldn't be there on a normal piece of vinyl and absolutely never come noise free. Doesn't really bother me with hip-hop though.

7 hours ago, Sunshine said:

None of mine actually sound terrible they just all have this slight surface noise that wouldn't be there on a normal piece of vinyl and absolutely never come noise free. Doesn't really bother me with hip-hop though.

Thanks for the response.  I used to collect autographed underground hip-hop CD's last decade.  I even have signed old school Macklemore LP/EP's laying around (don't judge) from when he opened for Zion I.   These singles are banging and Summertime 06' borders on my hip-hop top 10... so guess I'm finally gonna own a picture disc.

Hopefully it's not an intern's scribble like it was with Kendrick.

Edited by downisthenewup87

This is interesting, I'm diggin it, but didn't anticipate this for an album closer.

Also, I have some signed picture discs, the signature won't hurt the playability of the record if it's on the record itself, alternatively he can sign the part where the label would be where there is no music. 

Edited by Reshiram454

14 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

This is interesting, I'm diggin it, but didn't anticipate this for an album closer.

Also, I have some signed picture discs, the signature won't hurt the playability of the record if it's on the record itself, alternatively he can sign the part where the label would be where there is no music. 

Wait did you seriously just say a signature on the grooves doesn't do anything? It's harder to hear on a picture disc but your stylus hates scraping through the marker. If this isn't on the sleeve or the center it's ruined and not worth keeping unless you frame it.