For Sale: 12" collection including Balance & Comp, Basement, Dikembe, Format, Have Mercy, more

Thomas_Nassiff

Hello! Long time no post here. I am selling off a chunk of my record collection as I save up for a wedding (getting married early next year!). Quite a few of these LPs are Paper + Plastick Records titles but the majority are various punk, pop-punk, indie rock, etc. 

Red = sold 

Yellow = on hold

Sorry to link out to a Google Sheet, but it makes it much easier to manage when selling on social media and via email -- hope y'all don't mind too much.

Here is the full list for sale: http://sry.wtf/records4sale

Not really trying to break anyone's bank here. Just looking for a few spare bucks to toss into the wedding fund and clear some shelf space! At this point in the sale I am happy to start letting things go for $10, $15, $20 (with some exceptions), especially if folks are trying to combine a few LPs into one purchase. I am also throwing in a free 7" into every package (7"s not listed) until I run out.

http://sry.wtf/records4sale

PS, if anyone is looking for Bad Timing Records test presses, I am open to considering offers on some titles due to the nature of needing to save up some cash. Usually these are off limits but willing to have a convo!

Edited by Thomas_Nassiff
more info added