PO NOW: The Killers - Wonderful Wonderful

The Killers were my favorite band in HS. I still LOVE their first three albums. I really enjoyed Battle Born. Sawdust is a terrific compilation album. I can even fuck with some of Brandon's solo stuff.

Shocked that some people are stoked on this song. It took everything I loved about The Killers and muted it. 

21 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

The Killers were my favorite band in HS. I still LOVE their first three albums. I really enjoyed Battle Born. Sawdust is a terrific compilation album. I can even fuck with some of Brandon's solo stuff.

Shocked that some people are stoked on this song. It took everything I loved about The Killers and muted it. 

I agree that the lyrics are a little dull...

But man, the instrumental is fucking rad...in terms of having muted everything you loved about them, did you like 'shot at the night' then? Goes right in line with this i think in terms of newer style

2 hours ago, Vega said:

I agree that the lyrics are a little dull...

But man, the instrumental is fucking rad...in terms of having muted everything you loved about them, did you like 'shot at the night' then? Goes right in line with this i think in terms of newer style

I did enjoy Shot at the Night. The lyrics on this song just make it so lame to me. I usually really enjoy their lyrics. Even the instrumentation gets a little boring 3/4ths of the way through.

Both good and bad news aside from the new album: 

"In a backstage interview recorded before their show for Radio 104.5′s birthday bash, Brandon Flowers and Ronnie Vannucci confirmed that The Killers will release their Christmas compilation, Don’t Waste Your Wishes, on vinyl this year.

Flowers and Vannucci also affirmed that The Killers will no longer be releasing new Christmas songs in the future, as was stated last year."

On June 16, 2017 at 1:16 AM, Vega said:

Both good and bad news aside from the new album: 

"In a backstage interview recorded before their show for Radio 104.5′s birthday bash, Brandon Flowers and Ronnie Vannucci confirmed that The Killers will release their Christmas compilation, Don’t Waste Your Wishes, on vinyl this year.

Flowers and Vannucci also affirmed that The Killers will no longer be releasing new Christmas songs in the future, as was stated last year."

On a high note, at least I can get "Christmas in L.A." on vinyl this year without spending $200+  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

wish there was more info on what the differences was?  Cut at different speeds or extra tracks?

Yeah, I'm not sure. There is a deluxe version that's available digitally with one bonus track and 2 remixes of The Man. 

Hopefully it's cut at different speeds and maybe includes those tracks because there's no need for an extra 12" for only 3 songs. 

Wow i never thought they would let off from putting their logo in the middle of the album cover! i hope there will be some kind of pvc-sleeve that has it printed on it or something, always loved the fact that they had that consistency with their covers...

Does anybody know whats up with their latest bandpics btw? There are only brandon, ronnie and mark on there, dave is on none of them. They even sell a shirt in the vinylbundle where he is not on the pic. Like this one: http://www.radiox.co.uk/artists/the-killers/news/the-killers-announce-2017-autumn-uk-tour/

54 minutes ago, Vega said:

Wow i never thought they would let off from putting their logo in the middle of the album cover! i hope there will be some kind of pvc-sleeve that has it printed on it or something, always loved the fact that they had that consistency with their covers...

Does anybody know whats up with their latest bandpics btw? There are only brandon, ronnie and mark on there, dave is on none of them. They even sell a shirt in the vinylbundle where he is not on the pic. Like this one: http://www.radiox.co.uk/artists/the-killers/news/the-killers-announce-2017-autumn-uk-tour/

From an interview I read a few weeks ago with either Brandon or Ronnie, they just said Dave had other commitments that day and couldn't make the photo shoot. Not sure why they couldn't just reschedule it. Just seems like they all can hardly all get together at the same time these days.