PO NOW: The Killers - Wonderful Wonderful

• 2 weeks later...

If the title alone doesn't give it away, not much originality, lyrical content or much of anything else in that single. I guess that's what you get when your song was written by an executive at UMG. truly a globalist's wet dream. Dick Cheney's single of the week!

Edited by My Upvote is A Downvote

58 minutes ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

If the title alone doesn't give it away, not much originality, lyrical content or much of anything else in that single. I guess that's what you get when your song was written by an executive at UMG. truly a globalist's wet dream. Dick Cheney's single of the week!

I'm not that much of a fan of the song either, i generally don't like it when bands get into politics...whether i agree with it or not. But as long as politics won't find its way onto the next album i'm completely fine with it

Edited by Vega

• 9 months later...
3 hours ago, magic_foe said:

Great deal on the Career Box Sets on thesoundofvinyl.com.

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/*/Career-Box-Limited-Edition-Clear-Vinyl-Version/5UDC0000000

-> the clear version edition is up for 86 €, whereas the black edition costs 60€. Great deal for seven records and a very beautiful box set, 

Tried shipping to US, and shows $126 for shipping alone ha. I was excited about that box set!

9 hours ago, magic_foe said:

Great deal on the Career Box Sets on thesoundofvinyl.com.

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/*/Career-Box-Limited-Edition-Clear-Vinyl-Version/5UDC0000000

-> the clear version edition is up for 86 €, whereas the black edition costs 60€. Great deal for seven records and a very beautiful box set, 

Also worth noting that they have the latest album and the greatest hits for 11.99

3 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

Also worth noting that they have the latest album and the greatest hits for 11.99

Shipping for greatest hits is $11. There goes that deal. They did get an account out of me though. Good for them.

Edit: I see they have a US store and sadly, the deal isn't there too.

Edited by deftbarley