PO Now: (Thee) Oh Sees - Orc

1 minute ago, ChrisCo914 said:

got shipping confirmation for my split copy. i could have gotten the red, but got confused about which variant was which when they went up, and got the split. which i'm completely cool with.

for what it's worth, the split had "water" in the title and water is typically blue.... it shouldn't have been that confusing lol

5 hours ago, kjkenney said:

Was also pretty surprised to find this locally yesterday. Didnt get a chance to listen to it yet since we were entertaining friends from out of town all day but maaan they had one copy and we jumped on that shit!

I didn't see it yesterday when I was record shopping. Reminds me of when A Weird Exits came out, I had ordered colored variants from Castle Face and Rough Trade but they shipped too close to release and I picked up a black one locally to hold me over. Still have it, keep forgetting to give it to a friend or sell it to a shop.

16 hours ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

A gatefold would have been nice for this release.  Difficult to put both LPs in the cover.

I cannot believe this was $38 shipped and isn't even a gatefold...

hate to be that guy, but this release was a total rip off in terms of pricing vs. what you actually get.

also pretty surprising seeing as their single LP albums are like $13-16