600 (PN Webstore Exclusive) - White/Baby Pink Smash w/ Grey splatter
300 (US Indie Retail Exclusive) - Clear with Baby Pink Haze
300 (HMV Exclusive) - Black/White/Baby Pink stripped tri color
300 (Euro Exclusive) - Baby Pink/Clear Smash w/ Black inside
2500 (Various) - Half Baby Pink/Half Grey

58b4a9d2e6ff48488244ac67345a2303.jpeg

16 hours ago, mattisr1984 said:

underrated band. 

I'd say their first two records were really overrated but that last one was incredible, so I kinda agree with you. There was a lot of hype around them where I live for some reason, but that all stopped after they signed with Pure Noise (local scene is ran by someone who's obsessed with victory. Victory bands play here like once a month)

5 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I'd say their first two records were really overrated but that last one was incredible, so I kinda agree with you. There was a lot of hype around them where I live for some reason, but that all stopped after they signed with Pure Noise (local scene is ran by someone who's obsessed with victory. Victory bands play here like once a month)

Interesting take. Could just be geographic differences but I always felt like they were brushed off by many since they were on victory during a time when victory was mostly releasing terrible music (probably still are?). The current will carry us isnt mindblowing but its solid enough and i thought the difference between hell and home was awesome. obviously, the last record was real good as well. I cant think of too many other bands that have picked up where bands like shai hulud and strongarm left off and have done it nearly as well.  

1 hour ago, mattisr1984 said:

Interesting take. Could just be geographic differences but I always felt like they were brushed off by many since they were on victory during a time when victory was mostly releasing terrible music (probably still are?). The current will carry us isnt mindblowing but its solid enough and i thought the difference between hell and home was awesome. obviously, the last record was real good as well. I cant think of too many other bands that have picked up where bands like shai hulud and strongarm left off and have done it nearly as well.  

Definitely a regional thing. All the younger people around here were hyping them up back then, but I wasn't into those first two albums. Then I saw them play with Defeater, and the entire crowd was there for Counterparts. Completely changed my opinion after seeing them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

New song called "Wings of Nightmares" is up on Spotify! Album is supposed to be November first, but I can't confirm that since I don't know where this person got the date from. 

Edit: Nevermind, the date  is correct. Preorders are up on New Damage Records site, I just made the thread

Edited by Han Solo

• 2 years later...