Turnover - Good Nature (8/25)

the half/half w/splatter variant looked totally badass in that short clip RFC posted last week. Still glad I ordered the tri-color. I'm also debating whether or not to grab the deluxe: vinyl looks nice but I'm not sure whether the book is worth it as the photos might get boring rather quickly. Additional artwork might have been cooler supposedly.

5 hours ago, summerfences said:

surprised it hasn't been ripped via someone's usb turntable yet.

i remember cstvt's ghost boat b/w rogers alexandra being ripped like the first night it was sold and there were way less copies.

Totally off but sometimes i still wish cstvt Would release that full-length for rfc...

8 hours ago, summerfences said:

surprised it hasn't been ripped via someone's usb turntable yet.

i remember cstvt's ghost boat b/w rogers alexandra being ripped like the first night it was sold and there were way less copies.

I'd rather wait for a good quality version, than some half ass usb turntable rip.

So I went last night, picked up the Hot-Pink variant (the only one available), and ripped it from my turntable to my computer so that I could put it on my phone, and it sounds awesome! This album is really really good, and it definitely flows together so perfectly. I Can't wait for everyone to hear this! The Good Nature pop-up shop ended up being worth the drive.