Turnover - Good Nature (8/25)

• 4 months later...

35 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

I mean... good nature <<<<<<< peripheral vision.

but it’s alright for what it is

Your taste is still developing you wont need the more driving moments to just enjoy and chill soon enough. There were plenty of pop punk kids who were mad about PVs lack of teenage angst too.

Although I'm predicting they throw yall a few bones with the new album in the form of some faster paced louder songs. At least 2.

6 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Your taste is still developing you wont need the more driving moments to just enjoy and chill soon enough. There were plenty of pop punk kids who were mad about PVs lack of teenage angst too.

Although I'm predicting they throw yall a few bones with the new album in the form of some faster paced louder songs. At least 2.

Angry comment defending my taste here

8 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Anyone know if recent represses of Peripheral Vision still have that shitty wide spine jacket? I'd gladly buy a new copy to replace that.

They do. My copy looks like shit cause the jacket is all fucked up from shipping. Buuut luckily I don't listen to the jacket very often. Do really wish they'd fix it. I'd buy another copy of PV just cause and gift the other one away.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

11 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

They do. My copy looks like shit cause the jacket is all fucked up from shipping. Buuut luckily I don't listen to the jacket very often. Do really wish they'd fix it. I'd buy another copy of PV just cause and gift the other one away.

Lol I actually have a record where you do listen to the jacket. But damn thanks for the info.

3 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Is it FJM?!

Nah it's a jacket with a built in piano. Honestly I bought it because of the gimmick. The band itself, Owel, are 3x more boring than anything Turnover could make.

Edited by Sunshine
Trying to be nicer to Owel