PO NOW : New Radicals - Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too

18 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Looks great. Good to know the gold vinyl is out there. Comment on the sound quality after you listen, if you're so inclined. I'm very excited for this one.

Flat. Mostly quiet. A tad off center.  Not the most amazing dynamics/separation.  I'm hearing too much treble.  6/10 sound. 10/10 happiness. 

10 hours ago, ryantark said:

Flat. Mostly quiet. A tad off center.  Not the most amazing dynamics/separation.  I'm hearing too much treble.  6/10 sound. 10/10 happiness. 

Well, that's a little disappointing, but I'll honestly take what I can get with this one. Thanks for the update!

39 minutes ago, miked5136 said:

Anyone receive any info regarding orders from udiscovermusic? I emailed a few times but nothing regarding shipping date.

This is the email response I received this morning:

"Hello Nick,

We sincerely apologize that your order has not been shipped yet.  We have not received inventory for the Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too.

At this time there is no approximate time frame as to when we will receive the shipment.

If you wish to proceed, there is nothing more you need to do. We will notify you when we receive the units and prepare it for shipment.

If you wish to cancel your order, please reply to this email.  

Thank you"

So...ya...

1 hour ago, TheGreatMrY said:

This is the email response I received this morning:

"Hello Nick,

We sincerely apologize that your order has not been shipped yet.  We have not received inventory for the Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too.

At this time there is no approximate time frame as to when we will receive the shipment.

If you wish to proceed, there is nothing more you need to do. We will notify you when we receive the units and prepare it for shipment.

If you wish to cancel your order, please reply to this email.  

Thank you"

So...ya...

Ooooooookkkkaaaaay. That is strange. I got shipping confirmation email Thursday of last week and UPS app shows my package will be here tomorrow or next day. Already is in transit from Cali.....hope they actually sent me the right record 

35 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Ooooooookkkkaaaaay. That is strange. I got shipping confirmation email Thursday of last week and UPS app shows my package will be here tomorrow or next day. Already is in transit from Cali.....hope they actually sent me the right record 

Same. I'll be very discouraged if it's the wrong LP.

On 8/21/2017 at 9:19 PM, ethanpricington said:

Mine came in today. It's the right release. It looks fantastic. Very true to the old CD layout. I love it.

14 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Mine came in today. It's the right release. It looks fantastic. Very true to the old CD layout. I love it.

Mine came yesterday. Warped to crap. Going to email and hope I can get a replacement, warped didn't effect playback surprisingly.